When Australian women are qos/or like black men, do they only mean black Africans or black aboriginals as well?

BAppe

Male
Since Australia has very little black Africans I was wondering do they have sex with black Australians as well and that’s what they mean meeting up with black men? Or are the aboriginals to for inland? There are indigenous black Australians near the shore, so they have sex with as well? Just saying, that if they refer to black men for sex as in black Africans even though in Australia, Australians do view the indigenous people there as black, that kinda racist. Because it’s hypocritical and they only count as black in other areas except that. I’m assuming because they just don’t have sex with them.

For me, it's anyone who's not white and brown/black. Even by the low, low standards of a cuck, most local Aussie men are pretty damn atrocious both in and outside the bedroom. As I've mentioned before, my nephew who's been my long term bull/bf for over 3 years now is brown/part Indian. I love both the raceplay in general with the difference in skin tone, as well as feeling like I'm doing my bit against racism haha. But who they are as a man is most important for me too and why I've gone as far with my nephew as I have.

If you ever get with an aboriginal again. Would you ask them if they can be record? Since I don’t know if any other black people besides of African descent have been posted on here.

Back