Do Black Men REALLY Have a Lot More Sperm than White Men?

As a sexual being I can honestly say that I have so much sexual energy on a daily basis and on the weekdays that I’m working at home I use that energy to get stuff done but on the weekends I tend to cut loose and let it all out in a healthy way.

If I don’t ejaculate on a daily basis my mind and my body will go crazy and I can’t focus on what I want and need to do.

I don't think race/size has much to do with it. My most memorable experiences when it comes to big loads are with two guys on the extreme opposite ends of the spectrum - in more ways than one.

First being an ex long-term partner. I was with him for three years, he's white, at the time in his early 20's and equipped with a well below average size cock - he was also generally unimpressive in bed but he could shoot a thick load across a room and repeat.

The second is the guy I'm seeing now. I've been meeting him once or twice per month for two years, he's black, mid 40's with a well above average cock though he's not mega huge. He can also fire a thick heavy load across a room and repeat relatively quickly. I know he sees other women so I know he's not saving up just for me.

My husband on the other hand, mid 30's, fit, relatively well hung, about the same size or ever so slightly smaller than the black guy I'm seeing but he can only manage a few watery drops even after long foreplay sessions and he has been like that ever since I've known him.

I've probably had guys do better but those two stick out as I know they were/are repeat performers having been with them more than once over a long period of time.

My black lovers have always ejaculated large amounts of semen in me, it is something that caught my attention from the first moment and fascinates me. Only a small portion of cum is produced in the testicles. Most of the sperm comes from the seminal vesicles, two glands near the prostate, and the prostate itself. The amount of sperm greatly depends of the testosterone levels... When they are adequate, these three parts of the body work together to produce a good ejaculate.

As testosterone levels depends of age and race, I think it is possible to explain why black cum is so plentiful.

ffmi.png
umm sure you tried us all????

I once saw my wife give her bull a handjob so that we could see him cum.
His massive amount amazed me along with the ******* of his eruption. It shot close to three feet high.
I never thought a guy could cum like that.
No wonder his cumming inside her also causes her to cum so intensely.
I pale in comparison with my small spurt when she gives me relief.

After emptying her bull, she licked up every drop...

I press my wife for the details...she meets alone.....and this is one of them that I want to know about for sure...she only has been with one black guy a coworker....he is younger than me goes deeper and yes he does have way, way more and it's also thicker too.

She told me that she first noticed it early on when he pulled out, but now he has stopped pulling out and she said she literally feels him filling her up. They do it in his bed and she has said the bed is soaking wet after.

I'm 23, and my girlfriend and I are an amateur Cuckold couple. We have a Bull who's about 11" inches long. Aside from that, I noticed a huge difference in the way we both ejaculate. When I ejaculate, the cum dribbles out in small little drops and I have to struggle to get it all out. It never shoots, it always drops out in tiny dribbles that fall on the floor.
However, when our Bull ejaculates, it's always a massive load and a giant cumshot; huge, thick and creamy squirts shoot from across the room and he generally shoots out 4-6 shots in a row. It's a day and night difference. No matter how much I edge or climax, my small penis dribbles out sperm rather pathetically. Our Bull has a big and long cumshot every time and he seems to have them effortlessly.
Have any other couples noticed this between their white hubbies and their black Bulls?
I'm also circumcised and he's uncircumcised, not sure if that plays a role in anything. I came across this article while researching...View attachment 2030763
Thank you for your post. We agree ! We don’t think it makes any difference whether you’re cut or uncut - that’s irrelevant. What is relevant is the size of the cock,how far up a woman’s pussy he fits when he’s inside a woman,and we think,whether he’s a black or a white guy.
My hubby doesn’t cum very much,and like you,he dribbles a little load out of his knob when he cums. Although his cock is thick,he’s only 5”,so he fits in my pussy easily. However,my black lover has a good 9” bbc,and slides really deeply up my pussy. My pussy feels really stretched and full when he’s inside me. And when he orgasms and ejaculates in me,he explodes such a huge load of cum that he floods my pussy so full of his spunk,that it oozes out of my pussy lips almost like a waterfall.
If my hubby slides in after my black lover had fucked me and cum in me,as he always does,my hubby cannot feel me,and I can’t feel him inside me,because of the huge cum load that my black lover has left in me after he’s fucked me !
If I suck and milk my hubby to orgasm,he leaves a little load of cum on my tongue. If I suck and milk my black lover,he ejaculates such a powerful ******* of spunk into my mouth,that it hits the back of my throat in spurt after spurt. I haven’t counted how many spurts he gives me when he orgasms,as I’m swallowing his black creme as fast as he’s draining and emptying his balls of what load he has with me his orgasm,and it takes all my concentration just to be able to take his full load as best I can. Even then,it ends up spilling out over my lips and down my chin onto my boobs !
And that’s not the half of it ! My hubby is prettt much fine after he’s cum,either in my pussy of mouth. If I’m lucky,he can recover in about 30 mins to go again,but generally,he’s pretty much done for the session,which is fine by the way.
But not my black lover ! As soon as he’s cum,he stays hard and throbbing,and is ready to fuck me again,full me full of another big load of cum,and then have me suck him off again and milk him of yet another load of his spunk ! True ! You’re surprised ! !
He wears me out ! Lol I haven’t been able to see how far he can go and be drained of all the spunk he has in his smooth balls ! He’s a powerful fucking machine ! Lol His cock is gorgeous and to die for !
That’s a very impressive hunk of meat/equipment between his legs,and he can offer as much sensual pleasurable and satisfying sex as much as I need !
And I know his spunk is extreme potent,as he tells us he’s fathered a number of children where he comes from in West Africa. I easily got pregnant when I was younger and very fertile,and as I only enjoy fucking bareback,if I was younger,I have no doubt that he would have black bred me a number of times of the years that we’ve been together.
I don’t know whether all this helps you,but it’s our comsidered opinion that we totally agree what you’re suggesting,as that’s been our experience as well !
I’m not complaining,because although I love my hubby,and we’re both very happy together with our wonderful bbc sex lifestyle,being a devoted QoS,I couldn’t do without my gorgeous black lover with his beautiful bbc,as sex with him is simply euphoric heavenly powerful pleasurable and satisfying beyond words,and I just wish I’d discovered it 40 yrs ago !
That’s another thing I have to think my beautiful hubby for - has he not enlightened me and suggested that I try going black,I may never have discovered the ultimate pleasures a woman can feel and taste sexually ! Of course,once I did,I could never go back. I quickly realised that I was a repressed QoS,and so having accepted my sexual preference,I embraced it and enjoy it as often as I desire.
As you can imagine,my black lover is always there with his throbbing hard bbc and his copious loads of spunk to satisfy my insatiable need for his bbc and the ultimate erotic hot sex he offers me !
Luckily,my dear hubby supports and encourages me to enjoy my QoS and his Stag lifestyle with my black bbc lover - all 3 of us are very happy with our arrangement,so enjoy it we do ! Lol xxx

Thank you for your post. We agree ! We don’t think it makes any difference whether you’re cut or uncut - that’s irrelevant. What is relevant is the size of the cock,how far up a woman’s pussy he fits when he’s inside a woman,and we think,whether he’s a black or a white guy.
My hubby doesn’t cum very much,and like you,he dribbles a little load out of his knob when he cums. Although his cock is thick,he’s only 5”,so he fits in my pussy easily. However,my black lover has a good 9” bbc,and slides really deeply up my pussy. My pussy feels really stretched and full when he’s inside me. And when he orgasms and ejaculates in me,he explodes such a huge load of cum that he floods my pussy so full of his spunk,that it oozes out of my pussy lips almost like a waterfall.
If my hubby slides in after my black lover had fucked me and cum in me,as he always does,my hubby cannot feel me,and I can’t feel him inside me,because of the huge cum load that my black lover has left in me after he’s fucked me !
If I suck and milk my hubby to orgasm,he leaves a little load of cum on my tongue. If I suck and milk my black lover,he ejaculates such a powerful ******* of spunk into my mouth,that it hits the back of my throat in spurt after spurt. I haven’t counted how many spurts he gives me when he orgasms,as I’m swallowing his black creme as fast as he’s draining and emptying his balls of what load he has with me his orgasm,and it takes all my concentration just to be able to take his full load as best I can. Even then,it ends up spilling out over my lips and down my chin onto my boobs !
And that’s not the half of it ! My hubby is prettt much fine after he’s cum,either in my pussy of mouth. If I’m lucky,he can recover in about 30 mins to go again,but generally,he’s pretty much done for the session,which is fine by the way.
But not my black lover ! As soon as he’s cum,he stays hard and throbbing,and is ready to fuck me again,full me full of another big load of cum,and then have me suck him off again and milk him of yet another load of his spunk ! True ! You’re surprised ! !
He wears me out ! Lol I haven’t been able to see how far he can go and be drained of all the spunk he has in his smooth balls ! He’s a powerful fucking machine ! Lol His cock is gorgeous and to die for !
That’s a very impressive hunk of meat/equipment between his legs,and he can offer as much sensual pleasurable and satisfying sex as much as I need !
And I know his spunk is extreme potent,as he tells us he’s fathered a number of children where he comes from in West Africa. I easily got pregnant when I was younger and very fertile,and as I only enjoy fucking bareback,if I was younger,I have no doubt that he would have black bred me a number of times of the years that we’ve been together.
I don’t know whether all this helps you,but it’s our comsidered opinion that we totally agree what you’re suggesting,as that’s been our experience as well !
I’m not complaining,because although I love my hubby,and we’re both very happy together with our wonderful bbc sex lifestyle,being a devoted QoS,I couldn’t do without my gorgeous black lover with his beautiful bbc,as sex with him is simply euphoric heavenly powerful pleasurable and satisfying beyond words,and I just wish I’d discovered it 40 yrs ago !
That’s another thing I have to think my beautiful hubby for - has he not enlightened me and suggested that I try going black,I may never have discovered the ultimate pleasures a woman can feel and taste sexually ! Of course,once I did,I could never go back. I quickly realised that I was a repressed QoS,and so having accepted my sexual preference,I embraced it and enjoy it as often as I desire.
As you can imagine,my black lover is always there with his throbbing hard bbc and his copious loads of spunk to satisfy my insatiable need for his bbc and the ultimate erotic hot sex he offers me !
Luckily,my dear hubby supports and encourages me to enjoy my QoS and his Stag lifestyle with my black bbc lover - all 3 of us are very happy with our arrangement,so enjoy it we do ! Lol xxx
WOW! That was EXTREMELY HOT to read!!! Damn it sounds like black men are simply more wired and equipped for real sex much more than us inferior white guy's. I love how your black bull can instantly cum another huge load after another! I can't do that at all :( I have to wait days for just a little bit of sperm to build up....and when it does, it pathetically dribbles out of my small penis. I don't know what it's like to have a cumshot at all and I'm so jealous of black men :/ they really know how to give women pleasure with no effort at all. It's like it's something their bodies inherit.
Do you have any pics of his big black cock??

A buddy told me a story about his wife who when she was at college was a very busy girl, if you get my meaning. She and a friend had a threesome with one of the star athletes (a black guy). Although it was supposed to be a threesome the first time was the guy fucking her friend while she mainly just masturbated.

He came in the first girl, then after about ten minutes of rest fucked my buddy's girl. The point was he came in her too, and she said she couldn't believe how much semen there was given that he'd nutted in a different girl under half an hour before.

There was a time, in Summer, I was meeting one black guy once a week, another black guy I stayed overnight with, and, of course, I also had sex with my husband, at least twice a week. Both black guys ejaculated way more than my husband, every of the several times they did in a night, and even the one I spent 2 days in his house was able to cum the most.

Back