Do Black Men REALLY Have a Lot More Sperm than White Men?

I'm 23, and my girlfriend and I are an amateur Cuckold couple. We have a Bull who's about 11" inches long. Aside from that, I noticed a huge difference in the way we both ejaculate. When I ejaculate, the cum dribbles out in small little drops and I have to struggle to get it all out. It never shoots, it always drops out in tiny dribbles that fall on the floor.
However, when our Bull ejaculates, it's always a massive load and a giant cumshot; huge, thick and creamy squirts shoot from across the room and he generally shoots out 4-6 shots in a row. It's a day and night difference. No matter how much I edge or climax, my small penis dribbles out sperm rather pathetically. Our Bull has a big and long cumshot every time and he seems to have them effortlessly.
Have any other couples noticed this between their white hubbies and their black Bulls?
I'm also circumcised and he's uncircumcised, not sure if that plays a role in anything. I came across this article while researching...View attachment 2030763
Dm.me to know the truth

My wife has been mostly fucked and bred by Black alphas. However, she has had a variety of races and ethnic groups. In all cases, she has discovered that the more she arouses the stud, the stronger will be the streams of seed he shoots into her.

Back