Do Black Men REALLY Have a Lot More Sperm than White Men?

WhiteEuroBoi

Male
From
US
I'm 23, and my girlfriend and I are an amateur Cuckold couple. We have a Bull who's about 11" inches long. Aside from that, I noticed a huge difference in the way we both ejaculate. When I ejaculate, the cum dribbles out in small little drops and I have to struggle to get it all out. It never shoots, it always drops out in tiny dribbles that fall on the floor.
However, when our Bull ejaculates, it's always a massive load and a giant cumshot; huge, thick and creamy squirts shoot from across the room and he generally shoots out 4-6 shots in a row. It's a day and night difference. No matter how much I edge or climax, my small penis dribbles out sperm rather pathetically. Our Bull has a big and long cumshot every time and he seems to have them effortlessly.
Have any other couples noticed this between their white hubbies and their black Bulls?
I'm also circumcised and he's uncircumcised, not sure if that plays a role in anything. I came across this article while researching...image.jpeg

I'm 23, and my girlfriend and I are an amateur Cuckold couple. We have a Bull who's about 11" inches long. Aside from that, I noticed a huge difference in the way we both ejaculate. When I ejaculate, the cum dribbles out in small little drops and I have to struggle to get it all out. It never shoots, it always drops out in tiny dribbles that fall on the floor.
However, when our Bull ejaculates, it's always a massive load and a giant cumshot; huge, thick and creamy squirts shoot from across the room and he generally shoots out 4-6 shots in a row. It's a day and night difference. No matter how much I edge or climax, my small penis dribbles out sperm rather pathetically. Our Bull has a big and long cumshot every time and he seems to have them effortlessly.
Have any other couples noticed this between their white hubbies and their black Bulls?
I'm also circumcised and he's uncircumcised, not sure if that plays a role in anything. I came across this article while researching...View attachment 2030763
Not sure to be honest. I'd imagine it varies from one individual to the next.

I'm also circumcised and he's uncircumcised, not sure if that plays a role in anything. I came across this article while researching...View attachment 2030763
Lol

It's mostly a function of age and genetics LOL. I was 63 when I caught this on video (you should have seen me at 20!) View attachment 2030816
Right. It doesn't have anything to do with race or cock size or even the size of your balls. More about how healthy you eat, fitness and maybe even the temperature too. Guys jerking off too frequently would have issues with the amount of cum. Personally, I dont masturbate for a few days or maybe a week prior to meets.

Last edited:
My black lovers have always ejaculated large amounts of semen in me, it is something that caught my attention from the first moment and fascinates me. Only a small portion of cum is produced in the testicles. Most of the sperm comes from the seminal vesicles, two glands near the prostate, and the prostate itself. The amount of sperm greatly depends of the testosterone levels... When they are adequate, these three parts of the body work together to produce a good ejaculate.

As testosterone levels depends of age and race, I think it is possible to explain why black cum is so plentiful.

ffmi.png

Last edited:
Back