Do black men prefer white women to be submissive?

According to my own experience, almost all men love submissive women. The total control makes them feel powerful, it feeds their ego, and the impression they can use his sexual partner without limits is a dream come true.

However, only few men has the proper attitude to be a Master. When you have sex for the first time with a guy, you can feel his growing excitement as he realised how submissive you can be. But, at the same time, most of them actually don't know how to behave. They fear to do something wrong and ruin it. A true Master don't really care about it, and that self-confidence is intoxicating.

In my opinion, feminism and political correctness of the western societies have brain-washed our men and that can be a problem for the expectations of a submissive woman. A friend has recently told me "the difference is, black men dare to be real men and have the endowment to be it". And I have a great curiosity to discover if it's true.

I've always been submissive. The very first time I had sex I naturally took on a very submissive role. I prefer my woman submissive

With black men I'm especially submissive, maybe because they tend to be me more dominant.
There's something very arousing about being told what to do, fucked hard, having my ass, tits and pussy smacked and my hair pulled....

But are there more submissive black guys out there? I'm just curious, I find being dominant strange and unsettling but I'm just curious to know.
Is a submissive white girl the prefered?

If being submissive means being raped and beaten then I say no, if she is aware and agreeable to having sex with a black man is called submissive can see that.

I've always been submissive. The very first time I had sex I naturally took on a very submissive role.

With black men I'm especially submissive, maybe because they tend to be me more dominant.
There's something very arousing about being told what to do, fucked hard, having my ass, tits and pussy smacked and my hair pulled....

It's not for me. I go for a really good pounding but not the sub stuff

According to my own experience, almost all men love submissive women. The total control makes them feel powerful, it feeds their ego, and the impression they can use his sexual partner without limits is a dream come true.

However, only few men has the proper attitude to be a Master. When you have sex for the first time with a guy, you can feel his growing excitement as he realised how submissive you can be. But, at the same time, most of them actually don't know how to behave. They fear to do something wrong and ruin it. A true Master don't really care about it, and that self-confidence is intoxicating.

In my opinion, feminism and political correctness of the western societies have brain-washed our men and that can be a problem for the expectations of a submissive woman. A friend has recently told me "the difference is, black men dare to be real men and have the endowment to be it". And I have a great curiosity to discover if it's true.
Very true slut

I've always been submissive. The very first time I had sex I naturally took on a very submissive role.

But are there more submissive black guys out there? I'm just curious, I find being dominant strange and unsettling but I'm just curious to know.
Is a submissive white girl the prefered?

I'm ungry at work; In bed I'm submissive

My wife has always been submissive to Black Men, very submissive. She lets them do things i wasn't even allowed to ask for when i still had the permission to "fuck" her. I believe that those who said that white professional women have a penchant for being used and degraded sexually are absolutely right, and on the other hand Black Guys are very aggressive and dominant in bed, so much more than white guys. So that's why Black Bulls and white wives are a perfect match!
tumblr_o7fjakk6Ui1vu87odo1_1280.jpg

I dont know for others girls, but i ma submissive. I have tendecy to please dominant males. He more dominant i more submissive. I give all myself in relationship. My submission dont only sexual already includes every aspec our relationship. Without any problems he can wake me up in the middle of the night to stack him a sandwich, send me a beer while watching a game, order what I will wear today...If i love Himm do it every for Him...

Just because a woman enjoys being submissive sexually does not mean she is a total submissive. I have to say I do love a white woman who is submissive in all avenues in her life but that doesn't mean i do not like an aggressive white woman. A woman who is aggressive sexually, not dominant, can be a lot of fun and they really enjoy getting a pounding!!!

Back