Don't have to be a sissy to be submissive to Black men

I am a white male who likes to ACT submissive around bulls. I say ACT because that’s all it is, an act. I grew up in the fighting sports( many forms of martial arts, boxing, judo, ect) and had opponents of all races and no race ever dominated any form of the sports. I for sure don’t get the sissy stuff at all but to each his own but as a true sigma male I can only say ACT as I do not fear any man nor think any man is superior to me nor any race superior to any other. This site is a race oriented site so you will get the extremes on both sides. I like black men fucking my girl as I like the color contrast but do not feel anyone is superior to me. I’ve yet to find any bull who can outlast me fucking. We have always picked guys with larger cocks than I have ( 6.75 in) but there will always be someone with a larger cock and that isn’t race specific either, the biggest she has had was black( Dredd) but a white guy was a close second. I guess this site is a fantasy land for beta males which I am not one of. So yes when we play and I suck a bulls cock and am submissive it is an ACT and nothing more. I do enjoy it and why I continue to do it but I do not see anyone as superior or myself as inferior, it’s just living out fantasy fun.
Give you kik id....lets cht am new to tgis lifestyle

Hello all interracial lovers. After reading so many great articles, I wanted to clarify something.

You don't have to be a sissy to submit to black men. I'm not a sissy and not a gay man. I'm a professional white guy who is submissive when I'm around dominant black men. I'm not sure what you call me but I'm just the way I am. Just a normal guy who will probably physically submit to a dominant black man in the near future. I've had many instances in my life when black men have slept with my gf's and I guess that didn't help my submissiveness.

After all the sissy articles around here just I wanted everyone to know there are different men on this site too.

Cheers.
Very true.Im dominate but towards Black Men submissive

Truthfully, if you like seeing another mans dick inside your wife or her on her knees sucking him especially a Black Man, you are Gay or Bisexual.So admit the truth.its ok to be gay or bi.
Strange idea !! I love my wife very much, but I realized she needs sex with better men, and I mean Black Men! So, I do not want to be selfish and I encourage her to be sexually satisfied !
And eventhough I admire her Lovers, I m not a single secong gay or bi !!

Truthfully, if you like seeing another mans dick inside your wife or her on her knees sucking him especially a Black Man, you are Gay or Bisexual.So admit the truth.its ok to be gay or bi.
Interesting why?
Maybe because I like my wife to be happy and get everything she wants and needs?🤔

Hello all interracial lovers. After reading so many great articles, I wanted to clarify something.

You don't have to be a sissy to submit to black men. I'm not a sissy and not a gay man. I'm a professional white guy who is submissive when I'm around dominant black men. I'm not sure what you call me but I'm just the way I am. Just a normal guy who will probably physically submit to a dominant black man in the near future. I've had many instances in my life when black men have slept with my gf's and I guess that didn't help my submissiveness.

After all the sissy articles around here just I wanted everyone to know there are different men on this site too.

Cheers.
I would regard you as "Just a normal guy." Regardless of any fool who deems labels as definitive in his or her feeble mind.

Back