Do black men prefer white women to be submissive?

Just because a woman enjoys being submissive sexually does not mean she is a total submissive. I have to say I do love a white woman who is submissive in all avenues in her life but that doesn't mean i do not like an aggressive white woman. A woman who is aggressive sexually, not dominant, can be a lot of fun and they really enjoy getting a pounding!!!

(Y)
It is real submissiviness

Do you find women are more submissive with black men but maybe not with their husbands?
My wife was always the Domme in our sexual life, even with most of the white guys. When we connected with our first black man, she made it clear that she was not a sub. On her third night in a row with him, after two nights of her first ever multiple squirting orgasms, two nights of sexual *******, he arrived at our hotel room, walked in, quickly removed all his clothes, and said, "Beth, on your hands and knees, crawl to me, and beg!" She reminded that she was not a sub. He reached for his clothes, and in shock Beth said wait. He gave her a look that said it all. For the first time, I watched Beth kneel, then crawl to him, on her knees, looking up at him, she said, "I am sorry, please I need you." Everything changed that night.

I've always been submissive. The very first time I had sex I naturally took on a very submissive role.

With black men I'm especially submissive, maybe because they tend to be me more dominant.
There's something very arousing about being told what to do, fucked hard, having my ass, tits and pussy smacked and my hair pulled....

But are there more submissive black guys out there? I'm just curious, I find being dominant strange and unsettling but I'm just curious to know.
Is a submissive white girl the prefered?
I actually prefer an Alpha type female. They are more involving during sex and I luv aggressive sex. But in my experience, professional women turn out to be the most Submissive and kinkiest.

My boyfriend, he's black, loving something I was submissive and obedient to him. He fucks me with friends, and I know that they all love that I was for them to fuck toy. This is my place, I know it.

We have to agree. We met Armon and he immediately took control I was sucking my husband when he took me doggystyle. He rammend his big very thick cock all the way in in one hard thrust. I thought he was going to split me open. He just held it there and my pussy started to spasm. I came so hard I soaked the bed He pulled out and made my husband lick my juices off his cock and balls. Then, he fucked like no else ever had. When he came, he made my husband clean me and suck him hard again. He filled my pussy four times with cum that night.
Your hubby is a very lucky guy. Sounds like you both had a great time!

Back