Do black men prefer white women to be submissive?

Almost all men prefer submissive women in sex because they believe they won't say 'no' to any demand. However, being a true dominant is a hard task and only a few are able to deal with this role sucessfully.

A professional woman is financially independent and has more resources at her hand to get respect than a working class lady. Many of them has an instrumental view of sex as a tool to control or reward their couples, and/or believe if they accept to some dynamics they won't be respected. A strong character is a must.

Sorry, not programmed to be "submissive," "aggressive," etc. I am what I wish to be in bed at that moment. I like to please the man I'm with but only to the extent that he is dedicated to pleasing me, also. His enjoyment of our time together must be predicated on mutual enjoyment. He comes. I better come, too. Anything less means the BM involved in the encounter is unlikely to be invited back into the bedroom. I love sex...EVERYTHING about it but, especially, orgasms. I'm not going on my knees for anyone, black or white or whatever, unless/until they prove they have the skill set to bring me to orgasm. If they can do that CONSISTENTLY, then we can discuss some of the other stuff as long as they understand it's all a fantasy fulfillment thing.

I'm in a high stress job but I don't get off being submissive to anyone after hours for no reason at all. I get off when the man in question can perform well enough to get me to orgasm. THAT man will be invited back into the bed...I love sex. I love it with BM. I also love it with any other race of men who can "walk the walk." Seems to me that should be the point of sex, interracial or not.

These "racist" questions are really getting fucking annoying... As if ALL Black Men think the same and want the same things...WTF?? We ALL dont Look the same either fyi.
I prefer a woman to be WHO and WHAT she is, whatever that may be, and we'll go from there.

These "racist" questions are really getting fucking annoying... As if ALL Black Men think the same and want the same things...WTF?? We ALL dont Look the same either fyi.
I prefer a woman to be WHO and WHAT she is, whatever that may be, and we'll go from there.

Bravo! (y)(y)

Submissive= A woman that has the desire to please her man , desire to learn from her man and the desire to stand side by side with her man when he needs her to be there. She is not to be abused not to be mistreated but to be nurtered , taught, respected and loved. My perfect submissive is created by my hand and taught by my heart...
My definition ☝..
May not be the same or close but we all live for our own happieness!!

Submissive= A woman that has the desire to please her man , desire to learn from her man and the desire to stand side by side with her man when he needs her to be there. She is not to be abused not to be mistreated but to be nurtered , taught, respected and loved. My perfect submissive is created by my hand and taught by my heart...
My definition ☝..
May not be the same or close but we all live for our own happieness!!
Agrees with your definition. Too bad there are far too many women out there that just want to go through life aimlessly fucking multiple guys instead of being loyal to one. I guess I am too old school? And there are never enough single women these days that seek that anymore.

They are just looking for leaders but dont understand how be led.!!
The future of such women are going to be very grim as they will most likely die alone as they never forged any long term relationships because the temporary disposable guys that fucked them one night is gone the next day and forgot about her looking for the next new pussy to fuck. Instead she could have sought after a loyal guy that would want more of her each day as they fucked. And like the best idea the Mafia ever came up with is that the only way out is in a box ( or by cremation ). When their looks betray them there will be a lot of single older women but they will be single not by outliving their male partners but by never having any long term male partners at all. Of course lesbians get a pass. ?

Of course lesbians discovered a remarkable solution to this aforementioned problem. Too bad much more women can not consider this option yet having the need of having a Black guy as her hubby long term as well. ?

Back