Do black men prefer white women to be submissive?

I feel it is the white woman's duty to submit to her black king. To recognize the power and authority the BBC represents. It's more satisfying for my women to give up control and revel in the glare of overwhelming passion
We dont live in the stone age anymore and men should recognize that women arn’t helpless and just want to submit to men.

I've always been submissive. The very first time I had sex I naturally took on a very submissive role.

With black men I'm especially submissive, maybe because they tend to be me more dominant.
There's something very arousing about being told what to do, fucked hard, having my ass, tits and pussy smacked and my hair pulled....

But are there more submissive black guys out there? I'm just curious, I find being dominant strange and unsettling but I'm just curious to know.
Is a submissive white girl the prefered?
It doesn't have to be a requirement for me personally. For me, I love sexual tension, rubbing against each other, subtle talk, playful exotic jokes. For me that makes a first encounter much more sensual and heated. Then the submissive aspect kicks in

There are many men here with a variety of different tastes, but to me it's fun when the woman takes charge. If anyone disagrees with me tell me that this would not excite you if your woman did that to you? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Black guys are very dominant which is good by me cause I just melt in their arms and become very submissive to their needs and wants. I'll let them do whatever they want and tell me to do, love them being rough with me and pulling my hair and tits and whipping my tits and ass till red raw. I submit to punishment to my pussy and ass and love every minute of the punishment I get. Would I have let my white ex do any of this, no way.

Back