Do black men prefer white women to be submissive?

I've always been submissive. The very first time I had sex I naturally took on a very submissive role.

With black men I'm especially submissive, maybe because they tend to be me more dominant.
There's something very arousing about being told what to do, fucked hard, having my ass, tits and pussy smacked and my hair pulled....

But are there more submissive black guys out there? I'm just curious, I find being dominant strange and unsettling but I'm just curious to know.
Is a submissive white girl the prefered?
I am naturally dominant, my attitude makes women feel submissive.

I can't generalize to all black men, but the one's I've been with didn't let me make the decision. While they all had their own style, they all ran the show, touched me in a unique and special way, cared about my orgasm more than their own, and fucked me hard and deep... finishing deep inside me.

I doubt if thats why they are afraid . You may not show that you are black friendly if you have the though u are feared. Your face tells a story long b4 your words...

I doubt if thats why they are afraid . You may not show that you are black friendly if you have the though u are feared. Your face tells a story long b4 your words...
I think that i’m a friendly person but i’m a strong woman and with a dominant nature.

I think that i’m a friendly person but i’m a strong woman and with a dominant nature.
There is nothing wrong With being strong and demanding respect as long as you know that you dont have to be dominant all the time and when to let your gaurd down and be that soft woman that god created for man

I love these type of conversations but we all can see im not a writer lol..
There is nothing wrong With being strong and demanding respect as long as you know that you dont have to be dominant all the time and when to let your gaurd down and be that soft woman that god created for man
Well being soft and let the guard down goes both ways, i like taking turns being the dominant person in bed. But i think alot of the men on this site are a little afraid of dominant women that know what they want and are not afraid to say it.

Well being soft and let the guard down goes both ways, i like taking turns being the dominant person in bed. But i think alot of the men on this site are a little afraid of dominant women that know what they want and are not afraid to say it.
I respect that not everybody is built to go along with others, we as men no color involved are taught to be strong for our woman and bring her up to the level of understanding to build and procreate. So I cant speak for men that have submissive ways I can only elaborate on my training and experience..

I respect that not everybody is built to go along with others, we as men no color involved are taught to be strong for our woman and bring her up to the level of understanding to build and procreate. So I cant speak for men that have submissive ways I can only elaborate on my training and experience..
We’re all different and i think its an interesting discussion

I've always been submissive. The very first time I had sex I naturally took on a very submissive role.

With black men I'm especially submissive, maybe because they tend to be me more dominant.
There's something very arousing about being told what to do, fucked hard, having my ass, tits and pussy smacked and my hair pulled....

But are there more submissive black guys out there? I'm just curious, I find being dominant strange and unsettling but I'm just curious to know.
Is a submissive white girl the prefered?
I feel it is the white woman's duty to submit to her black king. To recognize the power and authority the BBC represents. It's more satisfying for my women to give up control and revel in the glare of overwhelming passion

Back