do black guys like skinny white girls or thick white girls the most?

I do not care if she is thick or skinny as long as she does not complain too much while we are fucking. We tend to like thicker woman because they tend to be able to take a good hard long dicking better than smaller woman. I have fuck girls as small as 85lb and up to 200lb and in my experience the lighter they are the longer it takes them to get use to the dick. But you sweetheart could definite get it. Where are you from?

Lol..... I here that! You want that can bounce it back! Or keep you warm in the winter...

Hell yeah! In my country, a lot of men don't enjoy being with women who're too skinny. And a lot of white men down here tend to prefer those ones. I like a woman who's got some meat on her. When she struts around naked, I can see her ass cheeks jiggle. Makes me know I've got a real woman!

16.jpg

We just recently found this site,but this discussion is one we have had many times between the two of us.How many times are what people say they like and what they will go for very different?Just check out the pictures on"Man On Top"How many small women are there getting nailed by black men?I rest my case.

Back