do black guys like skinny white girls or thick white girls the most?

Personally the woman has to have either a nice ass or nice tits. Not really anyone over 200lbs and under 100 if you want to talk abou actual weight. If the skinny girl can take a good pounding so be it! Really it depends on the guy and girl there's no magical formula or anything I just know I like a little meat on her don't want to try a position and snap her bones you know.

I understand what you are saying.....thats why i said i am 2 skinny for most black guys/ hence ultrapetite....lol...5ft and 100/102lbs.....lol....it is what is......but watch out .....maybe u guys should worry if you could take the pounding from me....lol....just playin
There are always expections to the rule hence my out clause you have great tits and I am sure that because of your height from what I can see it alllllllll looks so Dammmm good. So babe you are a great woman for a BBC shoot I would not turn you down a d yeah I would love to take a pounding from you any day,night, week, month whenever you want to give it to me.

I understand what you are saying.....thats why i said i am 2 skinny for most black guys/ hence ultrapetite....lol...5ft and 100/102lbs.....lol....it is what is......but watch out .....maybe u guys should worry if you could take the pounding from me....lol....just playin
I seldom heard or known of a woman being "too skinny for black guys"...I think if you want it or desire BBC, you will withstand to pounding and pleasure...you may be walking like a "cowgirl" the next day but I think you can handle BBC pounding! I know I could use a good pounding from a BBC slut...

Its all about what attracts you to a person! Skinny, fat, tall, short...... Me I go the mind first! And the rest will fall in place... And doesnt hurt if she has a nice body!

Ok but question guys I've seen and I'm sure you have too please God forgive me for this some really UGLY women and it's all races that you say to yourself how the hell did someone.... We have to admit there is a line right. The same goes for the women just because he is a black man and has a tree trunk would you fuck him or does his looks an weight have anything to do with it?

I would be up for the challenge!!

My wife never weighed much over 100 pounds I have had the pleasure of watching several black man throughout our marriage fucking the hell out of her bareback including all my black coworkers. It's

I would love to find a white female that would be worthy of me leaving my rental property to her .

Man ,women are women, yes we all have some limits to what we will/wont do, but if i met a woman who was 200-250lbs, but she carried herself the way i like women to carry themselves( smell good, toes painted,etc), and theres chemistry, you better believe im going to handle that, like Chris Rock said "Its some good pussy under that gut". The same thing applies to all women though, if there is chemistry and a mutual attraction, why deprive myself of a good time, live life savor every moment, fa real!!

well guys, she officially knows about this, apparently she was on last night. anyway, she wants to know if her figure is good enough for you or if she could stand to gain or lose a few pounds? she is 4'10/91lbs. Is there any way she should carry her self or appearance-wise what do you think would help her get the most attention from strictly black guys?
i like both

well guys, she officially knows about this, apparently she was on last night. anyway, she wants to know if her figure is good enough for you or if she could stand to gain or lose a few pounds? she is 4'10/91lbs. Is there any way she should carry her self or appearance-wise what do you think would help her get the most attention from strictly black guys?
i wud.....

Always like skinny and spinners. They get nice big fake tits and then they look perfect. The best thing to attract the attention of black man is to just look right at us, we can see by the look in your eyes that your ready to spread those legs for som of our seed.

Back