do black guys like skinny white girls or thick white girls the most?

My first wife was 5-10 125lbs skinny girl and she did both blacks and hispanics, my second wife is 5-7 145 lbs bigger butt and legs and has dated blacks since college. So depends on the timing of when they meet.

I like both, just depends on how you think about it. Let's say you were hittin it from the back. On a thick girl you get to see that ass bounce back and meet you. On a skinny girl you get to see that pussy stretched and grippin on that dick. Both are epic.

Sexxy is sexxy.... but a pawg is becoming not a rarity anymore! I luv both thick & skinny white girls

My wife is 5 ft 1 about 100 lbs 32 a and a nice ass with a very tight pussy that can take big cocks and the guys go crazy for her so size is not an issue

well guys, she officially knows about this, apparently she was on last night. anyway, she wants to know if her figure is good enough for you or if she could stand to gain or lose a few pounds? she is 4'10/91lbs. Is there any way she should carry her self or appearance-wise what do you think would help her get the most attention from strictly black guys?
i love them skinny....

Back