do black guys like skinny white girls or thick white girls the most?

everyone is different , first of all just be you.. its not hard to get with black men, just make sure you go after the right one like me.. i love small women they tend to take it better and are not a dead fuck...

Nicely proportioned, slightly thick, 5'2-5'6, is ideal, but as long as the breasts are nice and succulent, the thighs are nice and shapely, the ass is nice and round and the pussy is wet..that would be great..but ******* at my age-the question mature bulls have is "Is She Breathing"..osp25

I like meat on my bitches. They're meant to be curvy and built for heavy use. Too skinny and they look like they're going to fall apart when you give them a good hammering

everyone is different , first of all just be you.. its not hard to get with black men, just make sure you go after the right one like me.. i love small women they tend to take it better and are not a dead fuck...
my wife is always been a small woman throughout her life never had a problem connecting with any black man she was after. I was always real happy when she came home with a new black boyfriend . If he was shy I would introduce myself tell him I'm going out for the night so they should have their fun , relaxed. I had spent many a night on the couch so black man could have our bedroom never a regret.

wow yea!! :bounce:
If you would've ever met my wife your outlook on small woman would change your thinking forever. I have never heard a complaint from any man that has been in bed with her , she was fucking throughout our entire marriage until she passed away in February of 08.
Just because a woman is small does not mean they cannot take care of business . In fact there quite more flexible than some of the larger ladies . but everyone has their own desires.. One good thing about all sluts there pussy's can accommodate any cock.

I don't care about skinny or not. For me it's just about fitness. I am attracted mostly to fit, athletic type women so they can be petite or tall or whatever but as long as they take care of themselves and their bodies it's all good.

Skinny chicks you can pick them up and fuck them. You can really give a skinny chick some dick. Thick chicks have a little cushion so you gotta lay down the pound game on them. Thick chicks like for you to fuck them really hard.

For thick chicks: you just love the feel of their ass bouncing back at you. Nothing hotter than that.

I agree with socialsamba on this one. As long as she keeps herself in shape, I don't care if she is petite or not. Plus I've found that many petite women like tall men like myself ( well over 6ft and 230 fit pounds). Who the hell am I to deny them :)

Back