White guy cucked by black

white guy in my late 20s, masculine and hung (very), good looking (very), most people would never believed me as a cuck. I have very dominant personality at work and in bed, but totally submissive cuck when in threesomes involve a black guy. But I can't tell anyone or let them know, so normally I just wait the black guys finish inside the girls and I use his cum as the lube to keep fucking her, or I sit on the side of bed and jerk off watching them fuck.

which is weird, when I'm with a single girl or threesome with no black guys, I can always be the dominant one, and fuck like a beast. But I limp when there's a black guy. Its been like this for few years now, can anyone relate?

white guy in my late 20s, masculine and hung (very), good looking (very), most people would never believed me as a cuck. I have very dominant personality at work and in bed, but totally submissive cuck when in threesomes involve a black guy. But I can't tell anyone or let them know, so normally I just wait the black guys finish inside the girls and I use his cum as the lube to keep fucking her, or I sit on the side of bed and jerk off watching them fuck.

which is weird, when I'm with a single girl or threesome with no black guys, I can always be the dominant one, and fuck like a beast. But I limp when there's a black guy. Its been like this for few years now, can anyone relate?
Sounds like you're exploring and role-playing the sexual spectrum but, at core know you can still satisfy a woman. Seems you enjoy watching her being satisfied by another man and a Blackman is just another component of your sexual fantasies that makes the dynamic that much more kinky.

BBC is superior, so it is normal behavior

Back