Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

I use several of different sizes to train a woman to take BBC. One has to remember that some women are built small and tight and you have to gradually work up to the real big ones. You want her first BBC experience to be the most mind blowing sexual encounter of her life, and you want her to want and crave BBC after her first.

We've got 2 black dildos - a 9 inch King Cock and a 7.5 inch King Cock. I'm struggling to convince my wife to take the 9 inch again (she has a couple of times and complains that it's too hard and cold and not lifelike).

I told her this morning that I wanted to use the 7.5 incher on her tonight. She told me again that she doesn't like it, it doesn't feel good and it's not lifelike so I said to her fine, in that case I'm going to have to get you the real thing. She said what do you mean? I said I'm going to have to get you a real black man to fuck you...

"Good idea, you do that" she said, pretending to be shrugging it off. "I will do" I told her, "okay?" "fine" she told me.

I got an instant rock hard cock. This fantasy is actually starting to work for my wife too. I genuinely believe we are close to making this a reality...she has really opened up to the idea lately!

In fact, I would even go as far as to say that she's secretly wanted this all along and that her reluctance to use the dildos on the basis that they are not lifelike has been a ploy to goad me towards setting up a real BBC for her :happy:
Ni
We've got 2 black dildos - a 9 inch King Cock and a 7.5 inch King Cock. I'm struggling to convince my wife to take the 9 inch again (she has a couple of times and complains that it's too hard and cold and not lifelike).

I told her this morning that I wanted to use the 7.5 incher on her tonight. She told me again that she doesn't like it, it doesn't feel good and it's not lifelike so I said to her fine, in that case I'm going to have to get you the real thing. She said what do you mean? I said I'm going to have to get you a real black man to fuck you...

"Good idea, you do that" she said, pretending to be shrugging it off. "I will do" I told her, "okay?" "fine" she told me.

I got an instant rock hard cock. This fantasy is actually starting to work for my wife too. I genuinely believe we are close to making this a reality...she has really opened up to the idea lately!

In fact, I would even go as far as to say that she's secretly wanted this all along and that her reluctance to use the dildos on the basis that they are not lifelike has been a ploy to goad me towards setting up a real BBC for her :happy:

I'm going to have to try that one, thanks for sharing that, and good luck.

I would just like to discuss this with other men and the rush they experience from it.
We've started playing with a couple toys, one sleeve type thing and a couple of dildos, one of which does happen to be a pretty generic looking black one (at 8" an inch longer than I). We have a slightly longer and thicker one that's white. as with real life, color isn't a big factor.

dg3.jpg

In fact, I would even go as far as to say that she's secretly wanted this all along and that her reluctance to use the dildos on the basis that
NICE avatar:)

Only real black cock for my wife.
The black man should be the one to stretch white pussy. He knows how to fuck and will make his big black cock fit.
Nice tight fit is best anyway so when he cums in her, all that baby making black sperm stays in her and breeds.
One less white baby. One step closer to the black dominance.
Reparations through white wives.
Man you need to go ******* yourself . you are a complete useless piece of trash. Your Whore Mama should have had an abortion

As a reminder, this site contains a lot of fantasy people be it guys, women, couples, Bi, Gay etc.
So when someone posts crazy chit sometimes you have to remember that and move on. I'd go bonkers if I commented on 20% of the craziness that some post on here. I used to but have learned to just keep it moving.

We use the Shane Diesel dildo although she can barely fit the head as it is fucking HUGE and says she doesn't like it due to the size. We also use the 7 inch whopper dong which she can take to the balls and calls it a good hurt. How do I get her to destroy the Shane dildo? Any suggestions or good dildos in between?

Patience and getting her aroused is key. You can try using the one you have on her to loosen her up and get her in the mood. Then switch to Shane with lots of lube. My wife saw it after I used it on her as she was blindfolded when it went in. She said if she would have saw it first she probably would have said no way but she is glad she knows what it felt like and now enjoys that one just as much as the smaller Mr. Marcus dildo. Shane definitely makes her orgasm quickly as she now enjoys watching it pleasure her. Photo of Shane at work....
photo 2[551] - Copy (2) (Custom) (Small).PNG

Last edited:
Man you need to go ******* yourself . you are a complete useless piece of trash. Your Whore Mama should have had an abortion
Hey don't let the dumb cucks get to you there are so many idiots out there these days I don't believe in that black supremacy Bullshit either bro but this site just breeds dumbasses for some reason probably a fat guy jerking off in a chair or some *******:help::bounce:

Back