Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

OMG We bought that one. No matter how hard we tried I could never get it in. It’s just not physically possible given my body construction. That’s ok I am just fine with the others I have owned! Glad to see someone get enjoyment from theirs!
Did you ever try using it after warming up on a smaller cack . . . like maybe your hubby?

Have you ever considered, that once there are no more white babies, there will be no more white women for the BBC? I don't suppose you have, as you appear to be a complete fuckin moron!
Yhe chances of whites going extinct in th US is Slim to none, if anything blacks would have a higher chance of slipping away.

2017-09-14-23.29.19-1_ltu.jpg When my husband and I have sex, we often use a vibrating BBC dildo, and the rest of the time a vibrating white dildo. I actually almost never have an orgasm with his 5.5" dick inside me. It was not planned, but I rarely have him penetrate me with his dick anymore. After he has satisfied me with a dildo, I finish him off with a blowjob combined with a handjob.2017-02-02-23.36.51_ltu.jpg

Back