Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

Thanks! Damn it! Those pics made my cock super hard and throbbing, had to grease it up and stroked it, blew a huge load, shot hard and a good 6 feet.

If dildos are too hard or are leaving women sore, try soft silicone like Vixskin.
Those made with UR3 or as its now called “UltraSkyn” are the most realistic. They are also porous and are very hard to keep clean. They use only water based lube and after play clean with either warm soapy water of specially made cleaner for this material. Pat it dry with a lint free cloth then make sure, this is very important. Make sure it’s totally dry then you put cornstarch all over it and leave it out and away from all your other toys. We ruined the 2 best ones I had by forgetting to powder them after cleaning them. Recently we were going to have some fun and quickly realized they both were ruined. They were so sticky it was like holding onto glue. So we have re ordered new ones. To err is human.....To forget to powder is unforgivable!

Those made with UR3 or as its now called “UltraSkyn” are the most realistic. They are also porous and are very hard to keep clean. They use only water based lube and after play clean with either warm soapy water of specially made cleaner for this material. Pat it dry with a lint free cloth then make sure, this is very important. Make sure it’s totally dry then you put cornstarch all over it and leave it out and away from all your other toys. We ruined the 2 best ones I had by forgetting to powder them after cleaning them. Recently we were going to have some fun and quickly realized they both were ruined. They were so sticky it was like holding onto glue. So we have re ordered new ones. To err is human.....To forget to powder is unforgivable!
True that is why I ruined one and didn’t, know why it got all sticky

06FC2904-632B-4D68-947D-342C7163BCDD.jpeg A7937BB5-A4FE-4A7D-AC92-B98DBF990249.jpeg
True that is why I ruined one and didn’t, know why it got all sticky
We just got in a new one yesterday. It’s made of UR3 material also. While we were talking about the new one and the ones we ruined we realized we had used a silicone based lubricant on those by mistake. So we made sure we removed that lube from reach so we don’t make that mistake again. I do love the length and curve of this new one. Should fit quite well I believe. Here is the new one.

Attachments

• 21D68308-EC3D-4125-920A-A8B2AFD28ACB.jpeg
    21D68308-EC3D-4125-920A-A8B2AFD28ACB.jpeg
    470.5 KB · Views: 106
I have 2 10” black dildoes that my hubby uses on me. He will alternate between pounding me with them and his cock. When I orgasm he makes me lick my juices off it.

If I close my eyes it’s almost like I’m being gangbanged, but it’s no substitute for the real thing.

Last edited:
I have 2 10” black dildoes that my hubby uses on me. He will alternate between pounding me with them and his cock. When I orgasm he makes me lick my juices off it.

If I close my eyes it’s almost like I’m being gangbanged, but it’s no substitute for the real thing.
when you say it's no substitute for the real thing, are you talking about cock or a gangbang?

Yes definately. My Bam dildo is my fav. Squirt every time!
OMG We bought that one. No matter how hard we tried I could never get it in. It’s just not physically possible given my body construction. That’s ok I am just fine with the others I have owned! Glad to see someone get enjoyment from theirs!

Back