Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

My wife loves bbc dildos. She loves talking dirty and playing with more than one at a time. In fact, she frequently fantasizes about bbc threesomes and gangbangs.
View media item 105628[GALLERY=media,
105627]Giving in by IndySwing posted Jun 11, 2017 at 1:58 AM[/GALLERY]View media item 105625View media item 105623View media item 73566View media item 73516View media item 73518She ordered this in black, but unfortunately a white one was sent instead. Eager to get filled up with a 10" cock, she went for it anyway!
View media item 73521View media item 73520View media item 73519View media item 73518

Yes I sure do and she loves it now.
Only fairly recently this year I got her a slightly bigger black dildo. At first she didn't want to try it, but now she says it's her favourite one!

I have used large bbc dildos on my wife multiple times in the past. She has told me she loves the size but has complained to me on occasion it leaves her sore afterwards. She tends to cum really hard and have multiple orgasms on them. They can leave her breathless. She has told me in the heat of the moment that's what she's needed. It's pretty hot for sure. After I would use the dildos she would let me in her. It was like putting my dick into a filled jar of warm mayonnaise. She was sooo stretched out it felt awesome. There was no resistance and needless to say I would cum really really quick. She has been hesitant to let me use the dildos on her and when we have sex it's usually me eating her and or fingering her to orgasm. Then she will usually finish me off with an orgasm. I love using the bbc dildos on her and I thought she liked them as well but who knows now. Wish she let me use them more often

Back