Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

I would just like to discuss this with other men and the rush they experience from it.
Pam's got a "Doc Johnston" that I've used on her, now however, "The Doc" as she calls it, doesn't very often need my participation. Pam is not a bit shy of just she and The Doc enjoying themselves!

There's a "toy" store close to where we live, and we go there from time to time. I've picked up all different colors and read what was on the packaging, but in the end, my husband has never bought me a black one. White, pink, purple..etc
Maybe some day he will.

Be interesting to know what's going on in your hubby's head when he's doing this. If he is imagining himself to be a black stud or if he focuses on the humiliation of his inadequacy.........................
Pretty sure it's the inadequacy of his size and per-mature ejaculation. Since that was the reason I started having sex with black men.

There's a "toy" store close to where we live, and we go there from time to time. I've picked up all different colors and read what was on the packaging, but in the end, my husband has never bought me a black one. White, pink, purple..etc
Maybe some day he will.
Maybe you should stop by and pick one up!

No No No! It was hard enough picking one up in the store and holding it in my hand in front of hubby. I just wanted to see what his reaction would be. It didn't make him mad, but he didn't buy that one.

No No No! It was hard enough picking one up in the store and holding it in my hand in front of hubby. I just wanted to see what his reaction would be. It didn't make him mad, but he didn't buy that one.
Lisa, maybe you need to give him a subtle hint next time you're in the toy store. Like, "Honey, we've got white, pink, purple, etc., how about one of these to complete the collection?" And then always pick the black one to use.

Im looking for one about 9 inches for my girl. What has a very thick, realistic feel to it? Price doesnt matter.

The Vixen Creations Outlaw dildo is a good starter dildo. It's 9.25" long and 2" thick. It has a realistic squishy feel unlike firmer silicone toys.

Back