Do any husbands regret introducing their wives to BBC?

Has your fantasy taken on a life of its own? Has your spark of BBC curiosity turned into a wildfire of desire on your wife’s part? Would you go back to being a vanilla couple if you could?

Last edited:
Old former cuck here. Don't read too much into my reply, I'm sure you will get much more relevant ones. I do not regret my cuckold experiences and I did not introduce my wife to BBC. She started by cheating but we quickly came to an understanding. My real response is just think, research, and discuss with your wife. My experience lead down many roads I didn't even envision existing, all ending up very enjoyable, but some not starting out so.

Old former cuck here. Don't read too much into my reply, I'm sure you will get much more relevant ones. I do not regret my cuckold experiences and I did not introduce my wife to BBC. She started by cheating but we quickly came to an understanding. My real response is just think, research, and discuss with your wife. My experience lead down many roads I didn't even envision existing, all ending up very enjoyable, but some not starting out so.
Thanks for your input.

I would make my husband regret it. I'd fuck him so good better then I ever fucked my husband. Staring at him while I'm bouncing on my big black cock telling him how he never fucked me like this.
That’s so perfect and erotic, no doubt true and deserved too

Back