Do white husbands or boyfriends prefer pictures or video when they arrange for a BBC or several BBCs to fuck their partners?

Which gives more bang for the buck, one BBC doing the wife of having a group of BBCs pounding her in one session?

One BBC obviously works some, if not most couples, but if If a husband is a corporate or entrepreneurial type and is good with written and spoken communication and is good at scheduling and multitasking, he can arrange for a herd of BBC blacks to take his wife all together, getting to watch them hopping and swinging over one another, jostling with each other to get a their share of the prey (wife) as you see in the nature documentaries.

Also if the husband has some decent amateur photography and filming skills and make use of free or inexpensively available editing software, he can actually self-direct and self-produce his own personal National Geographic episode right there in his hotel room or living room, and film his wive mating with and being bred "by blacks".

I mean, why incur the hassle, time and expense of travelling to the Tanzanian Serengeti, or travelling to a Steppe or the plains of Uzbekistan or Tajikistan or even to a nature reserve in America to see and film the wildlife in awe, when you can have the herd brought right into your hotel room or living room, and to top it off, many(if not most) of them will travel there on their own diime!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So for those husbands who have arranged this in the past, was all the work, communication and cost totally worth it in the end, or did you end up with a feeling that the juice wasn't really worth the squeeze?

Attachments

• filming.jpg
    filming.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Which gives more bang for the buck, one BBC doing the wife of having a group of BBCs pounding her in one session?

One BBC obviously works some, if not most couples, but if If a husband is a corporate or entrepreneurial type and is good with written and spoken communication and is good at scheduling and multitasking, he can arrange for a herd of BBC blacks to take his wife all together, getting to watch them hopping and swinging over one another, jostling with each other to get a their share of the prey (wife) as you see in the nature documentaries.

Also if the husband has some decent amateur photography and filming skills and make use of free or inexpensively available editing software, he can actually self-direct and self-produce his own personal National Geographic episode right there in his hotel room or living room, and film his wive mating with and being bred "by blacks".

I mean, why incur the hassle, time and expense of travelling to the Tanzanian Serengeti, or travelling to a Steppe or the plains of Uzbekistan or Tajikistan or even to a nature reserve in America to see and film the wildlife in awe, when you can have the herd brought right into your hotel room or living room, and to top it off, many(if not most) of them will travel there on their own diime!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So for those husbands who have arranged this in the past, was all the work, communication and cost totally worth it in the end, or did you end up with a feeling that the juice wasn't really worth the squeeze?
I (wife) love to tease hubby by telling him I will let the bull film us if it is a 121 meet... but the reality is that I may never show him as it makes him more frustrated (and obedient!)

I'd be okay even with a single selfie where she gives head. Just for the memories.

stunner-takes-selfie-of-her-blowing-bbc.gif

I enjoy watching my slut wife with BBC and she enjoy one but really enjoy more then one like she says the more BBC guys at the same time the better we had gangbangs up six BBC at the same time sharing her she loves it💯🍆💦

Back