Do any cuckolds hang out with othe cuckolds?

I really like the idea but never met another guy that was into this. 1 of my friends knows cause wife told him and I like to talk to him about it but as far as he knows we are just swingers. He even laughs when wife wears her HOTWIFE shirt and says you sure you know what that means. Yea wish I had someone that was in same position that I can talk to oh I mean brag lol
Hi mate im really into this and have had a couple of experiances.But not as much as I wud like.Would like to talk to someone who gets it !!!!

Man the unrealistic fantasies on this site is astounding.

It may sound unrealistic reading it but it by far isn't. We put an add on craigslist right back before they crashed it down for sexual content for a cuckold wannabe to watch the wife with me have sex with a BBC or two with the understanding they'd have to be put in a locked chastity device and could be ****** to clean up the mess. The responses were so overwhelming, our inbox was complete flooded within an our of wannabe cucks begging, many sending pictures of their little white penis already in a cage. I think there are way more people out there that if given the chance and it can be kept very discrete, crave this lifestyle and would love to have a chance to be in it somehow....men and WOMEN! I know some women, especially the older one's are far more open to kinky sex than they ever let on once they let their guard down and get at it.

We ever met any of the cucks from the one ad we placed, timing didn't work out and then we waited to long and craiglist was gone and then covid but now we are thinking about it again and placing an ad on Doublelist. if/when we do and I think we will sometime this year, I'll post and write about it and try to include some pictures so those that don't think this is a reality can see it is and there are plenty of willing participants from both sexes willing to make it all happen.

Once you get a taste for this kinky sex and enjoy it, how can you ever go back to vanilla? the intensity, the strong orgasms, the mental and physical euphoria and pleasures are all just too powerful to ever overcome. It is 100% addictive, for both males and females that try it and like it.

I keep my cuckoldry fantasies and desires pretty close to the vest.
I think it would be kind of fun to meet other cucks in real life to speak frankly and in the open about our personal sex fantasies and secrets.
I was reading your profile. You could become a cuckold with your wife if you found the right bull. Your wife wouldn't cuckold you, the bull would. If that makes sense? That way your wife gets the sexual pleasure she wants, but you get the psychological interaction you desire.

Not sure if you found any other cuckolds in AZ. I am talking to some couples, but for the most part it seems all the hubbies are stags, havent found a true cuckold yet.

Voluntary Cuckolds need to remember, however, that not ALL cuckold men are cuckolded because they WANT TO BE. Sometimes, more often than not, it's the ONLY WAY he can keep his wife. He could be under-developed, a crapy lover, lost interest in his wife as a sex partner, wishes to keep his family intact to protect his family because of (*******, personal wealth, family/professional image, etc).
In fact, if a cuckold is indeed condoning & encouraging his wife to be with other men, a more specific title for voluntary cucks is the word wittol.

Back