Do any cuckolds hang out with othe cuckolds?

I've been a cuckold for six months. My wife was a hotwife for a year or so. She acquired a black boyfriend, and she started seeing him a lot. One weekend she told me she wanted me to be present while he fucked her. Just knowing that she was with him had been so hot, that I immediately said yes. We went to his place, and he embraced her and kissed her when we entered his house. We went to the bedroom, and on the way down the hall we could hear the sounds of enthusiastic fucking. It turned out to be his friend (also black, who had shared my wife, I found out later) and a woman who he was fucking--and a white man, sitting on a chair watching them. He had his dick out and was jacking off. As it turned out, they were a cuckold couple who belonged to the other black guy. This was the first time I saw my wife being fucked. The women were on their backs, holding hands. I'll never forget the sight of those two black asses going up and down between their legs, with their feet in the air. I was jacking off too.
When the men were done, the other white guy and I pulled up our pants, put ourselves away and awkwardly stood there. We watched our wives laying there with the black dudes, in puddles of cum. It was horribly embarrassing. Eventually I felt I had to say something, so I told him my name, and that that was my wife Jane. He said he was Tim, and his wife's name was Denise, and the guy on top of her was Ron.
This all happened a couple more times, and eventually I asked Tim if he'd like to get together for a ******* and talk about what was happening. He said he'd like that. We've had drinks a few times, talked about what it's like, what our wives are saying to us, how we feel about being left out, feeling inferior to their boyfriends, and wondering why it's so hot for us.
Do any other cuckolds know or hang out with other cuckolds? I'm really curious.

I've been a cuckold for six months. My wife was a hotwife for a year or so. She acquired a black boyfriend, and she started seeing him a lot. One weekend she told me she wanted me to be present while he fucked her. Just knowing that she was with him had been so hot, that I immediately said yes. We went to his place, and he embraced her and kissed her when we entered his house. We went to the bedroom, and on the way down the hall we could hear the sounds of enthusiastic fucking. It turned out to be his friend (also black, who had shared my wife, I found out later) and a woman who he was fucking--and a white man, sitting on a chair watching them. He had his dick out and was jacking off. As it turned out, they were a cuckold couple who belonged to the other black guy. This was the first time I saw my wife being fucked. The women were on their backs, holding hands. I'll never forget the sight of those two black asses going up and down between their legs, with their feet in the air. I was jacking off too.
When the men were done, the other white guy and I pulled up our pants, put ourselves away and awkwardly stood there. We watched our wives laying there with the black dudes, in puddles of cum. It was horribly embarrassing. Eventually I felt I had to say something, so I told him my name, and that that was my wife Jane. He said he was Tim, and his wife's name was Denise, and the guy on top of her was Ron.
This all happened a couple more times, and eventually I asked Tim if he'd like to get together for a ******* and talk about what was happening. He said he'd like that. We've had drinks a few times, talked about what it's like, what our wives are saying to us, how we feel about being left out, feeling inferior to their boyfriends, and wondering why it's so hot for us.
Do any other cuckolds know or hang out with other cuckolds? I'm really curious.
I really like the idea but never met another guy that was into this. 1 of my friends knows cause wife told him and I like to talk to him about it but as far as he knows we are just swingers. He even laughs when wife wears her HOTWIFE shirt and says you sure you know what that means. Yea wish I had someone that was in same position that I can talk to oh I mean brag lol

I really like the idea but never met another guy that was into this. 1 of my friends knows cause wife told him and I like to talk to him about it but as far as he knows we are just swingers. He even laughs when wife wears her HOTWIFE shirt and says you sure you know what that means. Yea wish I had someone that was in same position that I can talk to oh I mean brag lol
I'm from Stamford CT and would also enjoy talking to another guy that was into this. My late wife was a Hotwife. I am currently dating a woman where I have agreed that our relationship would include her having a 'Hall Pass' to have sex with whoever she wants to. Although I am very well hung and we have a fantastic sex life, she fucks several guys on a semi-regular basis, one of them being a black gentleman. Quite exciting for all concerned!

Well I didn't quite tell the whole story. A month ago, the six of us got together again. My wife Jane, Tim's wife Denise, her boyfriend/owner Ron, and my wife's boyfriend Earl. Our wives and the two men got naked and began playing,. The ladies told us to strip, which we did. We were both hard, and jacking off. That was intense, to see another husband like that, and to be naked and vulnerable, with my own dick in my hand. It wasn't long before Tim came, and I came too shortly after. God that was embarrassing.We had to stand there naked, watching, without even being excited.

Eventually both the men exhausted themselves in our wives. They got all lovey dovey, kissing and carressing. Tim and I just stood there, ignored. After awhile, they all noticed us, and laughed. My wife, who is a devil, told me we looked sweet together. And then she told me to suck Tim's cock.

I had never sucked a man's cock before, and I freaked out, but she was insistent. She said, "It's not like I told you to suck Earl's cock!" And I don't know why I did it, but I got down on my knees and took Tim's cock in my mouth. He was soft, but he started to get hard in my mouth. He's like me, not very big, six inches or so. And it was very erotic--sucking his cuckold cock in front of the women and their men. They all called out encouragement, laughing. I started to try to do it well, so Tim at least would get some pleasure. And he eventually started to fuck my mouth, and then he came. A man came in my mouth.

When they were done and we were getting dressed, Jane called Tim over, and she said to me, "Kiss him." Tim and I looked at each other, God knows what our expressions were, but Jane took Tim and I both by the back of the head, and pushed our faces together. And I kissed him, and he kissed me back, and we both opened our mouths and our tongues were in each others' mouths. Jane held our heads, and then let go, and we were still kissing.

To be continued.

I have on and off had cuck friends over the years, one I even had have sex with a few times in front of the wives before they moved away. But have never been able to find the right one since or group for that matter. Would be great to have or create a 'club' of cucks for chatting etc. on here or Skype or something.

Any of you guys want to share what it felt like the first time you watched?
I tried for ten years. Then one night she got really *******
At 2am she turn and asked if we could take the bar fly home she was talking to you?
Me yup
I had been trying for years
Short drive home
We own a hot tub
We get naked get in she swims over, sits on his lap. Unsure what is going on down below.
He is playing with her pussy, her rubbing his cock
She lifts up and sits down. I could tell my wife had her first new cock in 13 years.
I felt great, so happy. It started a great 5 year adventure

Back