Do any cuckolds hang out with othe cuckolds?

Voluntary Cuckolds need to remember, however, that not ALL cuckold men are cuckolded because they WANT TO BE. Sometimes, more often than not, it's the ONLY WAY he can keep his wife. He could be under-developed, a crapy lover, lost interest in his wife as a sex partner, wishes to keep his family intact to protect his family because of (*******, personal wealth, family/professional image, etc).
In fact, if a cuckold is indeed condoning & encouraging his wife to be with other men, a more specific title for voluntary cucks is the word wittol.

Whats wittol?

Early on when my wife and I started meeting other couples we thought it might be nice to socialize in a nonsexual setting with some of them. One couple we had similar interests and life choices. We tried to continue the relationship outside our pool parties. However, one time the other cuck had invited me over to watch a sports game with some of his co-workers while our wives had a spa day. The other cuck was very submissive when he was being cucked and would engage in humiliating activities that his wife and bull would think up. His wife and bull once made him give me a blowjob and I had to cum in his mouth. With his co-workers, I noticed he acted differently than when he was a cuckold. Perhaps he had a difficult time separating the different parts of his life with me there so we did not hang out after that. My wife and I now have a separate group of friends. Those who are active in the lifestyle and those who are not and never will be.

Wife wants me to figure out a way to find a few true cuckolds, have them over with me to watch her take bbc…..all of us cucks sitting naked, our cocks locked in chastity cages then having some sort of competition with the winner getting to clean up the bbc and her pussy each time he cums. She is thinking the winner would be the smallest cock in length hard.
I'm in NJ. If we are close, I'm interested to be a cucked brother with you

I've been a cuckold for six months. My wife was a hotwife for a year or so. She acquired a black boyfriend, and she started seeing him a lot. One weekend she told me she wanted me to be present while he fucked her. Just knowing that she was with him had been so hot, that I immediately said yes. We went to his place, and he embraced her and kissed her when we entered his house. We went to the bedroom, and on the way down the hall we could hear the sounds of enthusiastic fucking. It turned out to be his friend (also black, who had shared my wife, I found out later) and a woman who he was fucking--and a white man, sitting on a chair watching them. He had his dick out and was jacking off. As it turned out, they were a cuckold couple who belonged to the other black guy. This was the first time I saw my wife being fucked. The women were on their backs, holding hands. I'll never forget the sight of those two black asses going up and down between their legs, with their feet in the air. I was jacking off too.
When the men were done, the other white guy and I pulled up our pants, put ourselves away and awkwardly stood there. We watched our wives laying there with the black dudes, in puddles of cum. It was horribly embarrassing. Eventually I felt I had to say something, so I told him my name, and that that was my wife Jane. He said he was Tim, and his wife's name was Denise, and the guy on top of her was Ron.
This all happened a couple more times, and eventually I asked Tim if he'd like to get together for a ******* and talk about what was happening. He said he'd like that. We've had drinks a few times, talked about what it's like, what our wives are saying to us, how we feel about being left out, feeling inferior to their boyfriends, and wondering why it's so hot for us.
Do any other cuckolds know or hang out with other cuckolds? I'm really curious.
This would be my dream.

I would love to speak and meet up with somebody local.
I have meet a guy here who was on holiday with his wife.
We showed each other our wifes photos but he was not bi in any way (unfortunately), but we did wank together looking at each other's wife photos.
I am in spain btw

I've been a cuckold for six months. My wife was a hotwife for a year or so. She acquired a black boyfriend, and she started seeing him a lot. One weekend she told me she wanted me to be present while he fucked her. Just knowing that she was with him had been so hot, that I immediately said yes. We went to his place, and he embraced her and kissed her when we entered his house. We went to the bedroom, and on the way down the hall we could hear the sounds of enthusiastic fucking. It turned out to be his friend (also black, who had shared my wife, I found out later) and a woman who he was fucking--and a white man, sitting on a chair watching them. He had his dick out and was jacking off. As it turned out, they were a cuckold couple who belonged to the other black guy. This was the first time I saw my wife being fucked. The women were on their backs, holding hands. I'll never forget the sight of those two black asses going up and down between their legs, with their feet in the air. I was jacking off too.
When the men were done, the other white guy and I pulled up our pants, put ourselves away and awkwardly stood there. We watched our wives laying there with the black dudes, in puddles of cum. It was horribly embarrassing. Eventually I felt I had to say something, so I told him my name, and that that was my wife Jane. He said he was Tim, and his wife's name was Denise, and the guy on top of her was Ron.
This all happened a couple more times, and eventually I asked Tim if he'd like to get together for a ******* and talk about what was happening. He said he'd like that. We've had drinks a few times, talked about what it's like, what our wives are saying to us, how we feel about being left out, feeling inferior to their boyfriends, and wondering why it's so hot for us.
Do any other cuckolds know or hang out with other cuckolds? I'm really curious.
This is so fucking hot. I would love for use to be in a relationship like this with a Bull. and be shared between the two Black Bulls. Even better if the husbands were made to clean up the Bulls and Hot Wives and even more so if the Bulls were breeding the husbands. I think we would welcome this.

Early on when my wife and I started meeting other couples we thought it might be nice to socialize in a nonsexual setting with some of them. One couple we had similar interests and life choices. We tried to continue the relationship outside our pool parties. However, one time the other cuck had invited me over to watch a sports game with some of his co-workers while our wives had a spa day. The other cuck was very submissive when he was being cucked and would engage in humiliating activities that his wife and bull would think up. His wife and bull once made him give me a blowjob and I had to cum in his mouth. With his co-workers, I noticed he acted differently than when he was a cuckold. Perhaps he had a difficult time separating the different parts of his life with me there so we did not hang out after that. My wife and I now have a separate group of friends. Those who are active in the lifestyle and those who are not and never will be.
That sounds like a good idea.

Back