disrespecting white women

As a white cuck male I think that the use of racial language around sex can highten and enhance the sexual experience. The use of racial language and slurs emphasizes that interracial sex is taking place and that in itself is exciting - incorporating various stereotypes, fantasies and taboos.
However, such language or behaviour is only acceptable if all parties are happy and at ease with it. As for disrespecting white women (or any women) per se, that is totally unacceptable. We are all here to find emotional and sexual fulfillment whatever our persuasions and I'm sure we can do that by respecting each other and each others' particular orientations and fetishes etc.
I'm sure some white women want to be dominated and verbally abused by their black bull and for them such use of language and 'disrespect' is acceptable and exciting. So it may be a case of making sure the right people get together.
Outside of the bedroom I hope everyone on this site treats women (and men) with respect, consideration and care.

My ex wife liked dirty talk when we had sex but never wanted to be called names yet when she cheated she thought it was cool to be their bitch and cocksucker.

I imagine a woman using racial slurs on some black men would have the similar affect as a cucky husband being called names and watching his little, white wife being taken by a BBC ... it keys and arouses the emotional state and adrenaline, and to some it is like a '******* high'. Unfortunately, getting and keeping the dosage appropriate for a 'positive arousal' vs allowing it to suddenly become a 'negative arousal' is sometimes very difficult. Suddenly, its not adding positive stimulation, but actually pissing the person off, and someone is likely to get injured out of it.

I look at it the same way I would look at my 2 male cats. They start out playing tag, and chasing each other around the house ... very entertaining. Then, one of them bites or slaps a bit too hard, the other gets pissed off, and suddenly the "fun game" turns into an all out, serious cat fight. If you've never been up close and personal to watching 2 tomcats go at each other, its an experience to say the least. I've watched mine roll down 2 flights of stairs, holding on to each other and smacking heads. They're oblivious to their surroundings when they're pissed off. I'm usually glad that they only weigh around 13 lbs a piece, instead of big 30-40 lb cats.

I highly discourage anyone from intentionally showing disrespect to the others they're with. Anyways, black rob, the o-p of this thread, hasn't contributed to the forum since 4-1-2013, its safe to say he's moved on. Mac

My wife loves it when a Black men calls her vulgar names. Slut and whore is a badge of honor! She does, however, understand that some woman are offended by that. Everyone is different. If it floats your boat, go for it!

Do white women get offended by Derogatory terms during sex I'm still trying to figure out we women

just how derogatory are you talking? being called a slut, bitch, whore, etc is one thing. being called a dirty piece of useless crap is another.

in both cases you have to guage what your partner is into and use the right tone and be in the right mood. women are complicated. sex is complicated. you have to be in synch with someone, be on the same wavelength.

you're thinking about it the wrong way. dirty talking isn't something you do when having sex. it's something that happens.

It's a bit off topic (sort of), but I once had a guy tell me to bark like a dog during sex, lucky for him he was fanfuckingtastic in bed! I felt like an idiot after all was said and done, but sure enough, I barked like a dog for him the whole time, I even went the extra mile and licked his cock like a dog after.....not one of my proudest moments in life, but I don't regret having a new experience to add to it. Just felt dumb after. lol

Back