disrespecting white women

Oh you're one of them "Gettin' Back at Daddy" types. I don't get the logic of how slutting yourself out is payback. You're probably just making your ******* more racist and wearing out your pussy in the process.
This site is insane!

Oh you're one of them "Gettin' Back at Daddy" types. I don't get the logic of how slutting yourself out is payback. You're probably just making your ******* more racist and wearing out your pussy in the process.
Oh your one of them, one who labels, judges, categorizes, marginalized, and blacklists just because it isn't what YOU want to want to hear. How is this I do it because I think black men are gods, and I cherish them, lol, whatever. I like big dicks, I like being nasty, and don't care how you pshycoanalyze me, because I could give a *******.

Oh your one of them, one who labels, judges, categorizes, marginalized, and blacklists just because it isn't what YOU want to want to hear. How is this I do it because I think black men are gods, and I cherish them, lol, whatever. I like big dicks, I like being nasty, and don't care how you pshycoanalyze me, because I could give a *******.
Ummm did you not say your ******* was controlling and racist and that this was sick payback you guess? How is calling you a Getting Back at Daddy Type being judgmental when i'm merely paraphrasing what you yourself said. You put yourself in that box, not me. Maybe it dawned on you how fucked up that might sound so you want to misplace the aggression on me.

Ummm did you not say your ******* was controlling and racist and that this was sick payback you guess? How is calling you a Getting Back at Daddy Type being judgmental when i'm merely paraphrasing what you yourself said. You put yourself in that box, not me. Maybe it dawned on you how fucked up that might sound so you want to misplace the aggression on me.
My aggression is not because you quoted me, it's because you had the audacity to first attempt to diagnose me, and then suggest you know what best for me.

My aggression is not because you quoted me, it's because you had the audacity to first attempt to diagnose me, and then suggest you know what best for me.
Well I am audacious, so I won't contest you on that assessment. The other two were simple expression of opinion. Let's not split hairs over semantics though. You said what you said, anyone with a modicum of intelligence can discern what you were getting at.

She said she loves the feeling of being a slut or a Black ... c'mon don't fart in the wind and call it a breeze. Own it .. you said it.

Back