disrespecting white women

Exactly what is it that you do not understand about WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE? Ok Dr. Phil?
That's fine. However, touting information that is fallacious in that what you state is more baseless opinion as opposed to psychological, scientific or experiential fact does not preclude someone from pointing out it's incorrectness and in the case of this public forum, political incorrectness even if you don't like it. By the way, rudeness, is a way of deflecting fear of intellect or in most cases, lack of criterion or knowledge.

That's fine. However, touting information that is fallacious in that what you state is more baseless opinion as opposed to psychological, scientific or experiential fact does not preclude someone from pointing out it's incorrectness and in the case of this public forum, political incorrectness even if you don't like it. By the way, rudeness, is a way of deflecting fear of intellect or in most cases, lack of criterion or knowledge.

What you need to do is to get back under the porch where you belong, with the dog. George Bernard Shaw once said: "Never wrestle with a pig. The pig likes it and you end up getting dirty. " Now... take your little sub boy ass and puke all over someone else.

What you need to do is to get back under the porch where you belong, with the dog. George Bernard Shaw once said: "Never wrestle with a pig. The pig likes it and you end up getting dirty. " Now... take your little sub boy ass and puke all over someone else.
Thanks for validating my point.

I think it can be a VERY hot role playing scene. But like everything, there is a time and a place and there has to be an underlying respect to recognize and take a step back if something goes too far.

My ex completely loved being called dirty names and even more so when her bull would make her admit to being a BBC slut.

Back