disrespecting white women

So just because someone likes sex and in your words to "fuck" they should act like an ignorant ******* and allow themselves to be denigrated? Hmmmmm I think not.
I think my point is more on the line of "who is qualified to judge them, if that's their preference?" Certainly not you, cuz like me, you have your desires and maybe there are people who are not thrilled with it. If consenting adults, amongst themselves, likes a certain sexual desire that is not illegal, why should I care to judge? I do not want to do it, so why should it bother me? Why should I judge them? What qualifies me to judge such a person - especially since I am on a site trying to fuck someone else wife? Others frown on that too. Who gets to say that someone's legal freak, is not acceptable, but theirs are?

I am not judging any consenting adult who chooses to do what they do without harm to others. Just as I have an opinion and a preference, so do others. I chose not to denigrate myself or allow others to do it to me. Having said that however does not change the fact that many who allow themselves to be treated in such a manner have self worth and self esteem issues.

I am not judging any consenting adult who chooses to do what they do without harm to others. Just as I have an opinion and a preference, so do others. I chose not to denigrate myself or allow others to do it to me. Having said that however does not change the fact that many who allow themselves to be treated in such a manner have self worth and self esteem issues.
Lol. And you should have your opinion, even if judgmental. In fact I totally agree with you that you can express your opinion. But I think you have to also agree, that others have as much right to render an opinion on your opinion. Isn't that fair then?

I hope we are having a good ole conversation on this, not squabbling right? I previously mentioned to my new buddy from South Jersey that like him, I do not wanna engage in that kind of freak. My point of dissent is that we are on an "adult and very hardcore site", and one that is part of a sexual fetish of that kind - this not the only community with abuse fetishes. So, we [me included] are the "abnormal" ones within such a community.

Are there people within the broad community of sexual desires, who like a fetish because of some underlying issues or experience? Absolutely! That is an incontrovertible fact. But equally so, there may be people who just like it - just "because". That is also an "absolute" possibility. And whatever the reason someone prefers a certain kind of sexual fetish, I am just saying; "You know what? We are all outside the realm of sexual behavior deemed acceptable by society. So let's just be a little kind to our brothers and sisters. We all know how judgmental the mainstream society can be, so let's not make them feel unwelcome." That is all I am saying Bro. I think we can all be nice. If not in the real world, at least here right? Is that not reasonable?

Last edited:
I believe it's really up to the person. I usually wont talk down to a women like that unless i'm told otherwise that she's into that or i'll wait till she starts getting vocal herself before I decide to say anything demeaning, it can really ******* the mood if the person isn't into it so better to make sure it's alright beforehand.

Lol. And you should have your opinion, even if judgmental. In fact I totally agree with you that you can express your opinion. But I think you have to also agree, that others have as much right to render an opinion on your opinion. Isn't that fair then?

I hope we are having a good ole conversation on this, not squabbling right? I previously mentioned to my new buddy from South Jersey that like him, I do not wanna engage in that kind of freak. My point of dissent is that we are on an "adult and very hardcore site", and one that is part of a sexual fetish of that kind - this not the only community with abuse fetishes. So, we [me included] are the "abnormal" ones within such a community.

Are there people within the broad community of sexual desires, who like a fetish because of some underlying issues or experience? Absolutely! That is an incontrovertible fact. But equally so, there may be people who just like it - just "because". That is also an "absolute" possibility. And whatever the reason someone prefers a certain kind of sexual fetish, I am just saying; "You know what? We are all outside the realm of sexual behavior deemed acceptable by society. So let's just be a little kind to our brothers and sisters. We all know how judgmental the mainstream society can be, so let's not make them feel unwelcome." That is all I am saying Bro. I think we can all be nice. If not in the real world, at least here right? Is that not reasonable?

When I say that everyone has the right to express their opinion, it goes without saying that each of us also has the right to render their opinion on each others opinion. It's called agreeing or disagreeing. So, what's changed?... Nothing. Other than the fact that I am not BRO. :) PS: Was I being not nice by stating my opinion and my intent to stick with my opinion?

When I say that everyone has the right to express their opinion, it goes without saying that each of us also has the right to render their opinion on each others opinion. It's called agreeing or disagreeing. So, what's changed?... Nothing. Other than the fact that I am not BRO. :) PS: Was I being not nice by stating my opinion and my intent to stick with my opinion?
A tad bit judgmental, you don't think?:)

It's true that part of this gets bad cause guys get way over the top with this. To the point where the dirty talk or derogatory talk gets almost stupid because they take it too far. That's what makes women worry the most is men trying to do it that aren't really that great at it.
The problem, I feel, for many people is that they seek something different from their Black Lover/Master. If our women just wanted better lovers or bigger men, then those (fewer) hung, white guys would learn the skills and there would be less demand for Black doms. That different thing is (largely) humiliation. We cannot accept humiliation in our everyday life, but we crave the confidence and the swagger behind that fat cock. We love to drop our self respect and become another man's 'thing' where we can be '******' to do what we dream of, but otherwise couldn't. Finding a Black Master, who is hung, likes fucking white women, likes dominating white boys, but can walk that fine line, taking us to the edge and not over it. So yes, the perfect Master can take my woman, use her as his whore, make me beg to accept his cock in my mouth, beat me in front of her and yet, when he leaves, we are in each others arms having enjoyed such an intense sexual event. So yes, it is easy for the Bull to go too far and turn erotic fantasy into a joke, just as it is easy for the boy to over play his part. Was that what you meant?

I'm all about role play but the n word is always off limits. I'll call you whatever you want but it doesn't do much for me. I don't need the validation. Just ride my cocktail like your life depends on it

My wife was actually with a man that basically demanded she use the N word. She finally did it for him and she told me every time she would use the word his cock would get harder. It wasn't so much calling him the name but using the word to describe his cock in her white pussy or when she would suck him. . He was the only man to ever request it.

My wife was actually with a man that basically demanded she use the N word. She finally did it for him and she told me every time she would use the word his cock would get harder. It wasn't so much calling him the name but using the word to describe his cock in her white pussy or when she would suck him. . He was the only man to ever request it.
x2

My guess is she was only with him once. Am I correct?

Funny. What self respecting woman or person. Wants to be called fowl names or degraded during sex? I for one understand the whole kinky side of things. It makes you think why people don't have any respect towards anybody, themselves, husband, and wife. People just use each other to get what they want!tumblr_nxpkos3Ws61ukxx3wo1_1280.jpg

Funny. What self respecting woman or person. Wants to be called fowl names or degraded during sex? I for one understand the whole kinky side of things. It makes you think why people don't have any respect towards anybody, themselves, husband, and wife. People just use each other to get what they want!View attachment 750099

for once we agree

I think if white women here. Want to used and degraded by black men... So be! And if the men here want to jump through hoops, and but on a monkey suit...... knock yourself out... Last and for husband let your wives disrespect you and the ******* to run off with Tyrone. While you provide her. Giving her a car and home+ her country club life-style. You deserve it.

Back