disrespecting white women

I really don't like derogatory terms used. I get no personal satisfaction belittling someone and I sure as Hell don't want anyone calling me names. I thoroughly enjoy curling my partners toes repeatedly if she is amenable. I like it if everyone involved is limp and happy at the conclusion of the encounter. I know some people enjoy the degradation but it won't happen in my bed, or on my living room floor, the kitchen counter top or any other place I might choose to fuck my brains out.

Hope an Asian girl can share on this. For me if it turns the guy on to talk dirty to me during sex, that's okay and I like it to a point. I like to hear how he's gonna finish with me and then pass me to his friends or make me work for him Selling my ass on the street. I don't want to hear how he's gonna piss on me or whip me with his belt or anything like that.

just how derogatory are you talking? being called a slut, bitch, whore, etc is one thing. being called a dirty piece of useless crap is another.

in both cases you have to guage what your partner is into and use the right tone and be in the right mood. women are complicated. sex is complicated. you have to be in synch with someone, be on the same wavelength.

you're thinking about it the wrong way. dirty talking isn't something you do when having sex. it's something that happens.
I am agree with every word. I'm not much a vocal woman, but if the bull during sex calls me names I don't feel disrespected. Even if pulls my hair or beat my ass. Otherwise he isn't a bull...is hubby

Look folks, we are on a site about fucking. Better yet, a site about desires to be fucked while you are attached or fuck someone that is attached. To some folks, any conversation about fucking is taboo. Heck, maybe it's part of the reason WE ALL love fucking. No one's freak is any more morale or acceptable universally than another's. Unless if someone's freak is illegal, we can all be open minded. I may not agree or like another person's type of desires, but someone may not like mine either. At the end of the day, it is about preference. If you don't like being humiliated or humiliating someone else as part of your freak, DON'T. To some people, it is fun. To others, it is not. Find your type, get horny, fuck someone, and by ALL MEANS cum...a lot while you are at it. A little suggestion would be to ask about something you do not understand or like IF it bothers you that much. But freak-shaming is so.....uncool and unoriginal (couldn't find better words):)

Back