disrespecting white women

I own it fully, nor do I apologize for it.
I think... it was easier for you, to say in that way.... Rather than go pic my cotton, then meet in the barn! Sames rules apply now.. As back then, but the barns have turned into hotels rooms.. And master gets to take pictures! But here's the best part. We love being used now...

Everyone trying to be so politically correct is kinda' a bummer - not so much fun. I think it's different in every situation .. some Black guys are more disrespectful than others in little little ways, but that doesn't mean it can't be sexy too. Showing that He "owns" you and your white pussy can be hot .. and telling others that too is not always a bad thing - I mean, He's not slapping you around or anything, just words. One time when I was with my former-Man going to a 4th July party in His old 'hood He told me to introduce myself to His friends by saying, "Hi ... I'm Dexter's Bitch" and I was embarrassed but thought it was a turn on later, thinking about it. lol. The look on their faces was worth it. But, it was true .. I was His "bitch" and He and I both knew it .. He just wanted the others to know it too! .. Besides, I'd rather be a Black Man's Bitch (or whatever) than be with some sorta princess-queen with a white boy.:inlove:xoxx, Dana

Besides, I'd rather be a Black Man's Bitch (or whatever) than be with some sorta princess-queen with a white boy.:inlove:xoxx, Dana

I've read several of your posts and notice you say this stuff quite often ... what's your REAL issue with white guys, Dana? You sure show a lot of anger towards them. Maybe a childhood sweetheart broke your heart, or bad marriage ... where's this anger coming from ... what's the real issue? :unsure:

It's not being p.c. Some of us just don't feel the need or desire to play into white women's twisted fantasy of wanting to feel inferior at the hands and machinations of a Black Man. Being dominated is one thing, but being disrespected is totally another. You want to be a Black man's bitch/slut/whore ... why? The white women on here are primarily fucking (or claiming to fuck) Black men because its taboo in their eyes. Oh if their family, friends or co-workers knew they'd be a pariah! The whole "disrespect me" is merely an extension of that nonsense. This is why I'm superbly picky about the white women I fuck ... Especially American ones.

Do agree that the term may change with time and there are some who will remain innately ignorant and used the word in a derogatory manner. However to say that black male will knowingly enjoy been used I find rather alarming. Surely it’s an individual choice, while previously mental and physical coercion was prevalent.

On the subject of been “disrespectful to white women” I suspect opinions will differ and quite rightly so as our background and intellect could potentially limit one’s ability to be objective. Having said that, I do accept that the context on which some words used is quite important, only my opinion of course.

Since, for me personally, a connection is absolutely necessary before I will take the step of trusting the other person and ultimately sharing my body with him, it would be a total deal-breaker for me if someone calls me names while we're being intimate. That would break the trust and connection that had been built up.

If other women get off on being treated that way, then that's their choice. It's not mine. I agree with the folks who said to find out what the woman likes first, then go from there. Likewise, the woman should find out what the man wants/likes. It's about COMMUNICATION, and getting to know the other person.

For me, in the bedroom and in all aspects of my life, treat me with respect and caring, and I will give all of that back to you, and then some. Treat me badly, and I won't be around to give you anything at all.

Just my humble opinion.

Most of the women I share a bed with I have shared a bed with for several years. They are not only sex partners they are friends. Of course one of the attractions is the taboo of it all but I think at least in the group I belong to that respect is paramount. I would never address any of them in a derogatory way. The sex is great without be humiliating and there is a certain pleasure in knowing that a very conservative looking 40 something broke the headboard of my bed while I was giving her a proper fucking. The sex we are talking about here is sex for pleasure so whatever curls your toes, go for it. A while back a business contact introduced me to his wife, he didn't know that I have been screwing her regularly for about 5 years, no for me that is a turn on, way more than any conversation that might take place in bed.

I think this might be misunderstood I'm only talking about while fucking i honestly would love for a white chick to call me black man while fucking

I white chick has to know me very well to say this during sex but for the few who have been close enough it does make for some craziness in bed.

Oh you're one of them "Gettin' Back at Daddy" types. I don't get the logic of how slutting yourself out is payback. You're probably just making your ******* more racist and wearing out your pussy in the process.
I don't think you can wear out a pussy. From my experience they seem to get better with regular use.;)

It's not being p.c. Some of us just don't feel the need or desire to play into white women's twisted fantasy of wanting to feel inferior at the hands and machinations of a Black Man. Being dominated is one thing, but being disrespected is totally another. You want to be a Black man's bitch/slut/whore ... why? The white women on here are primarily fucking (or claiming to fuck) Black men because its taboo in their eyes. Oh if their family, friends or co-workers knew they'd be a pariah! The whole "disrespect me" is merely an extension of that nonsense. This is why I'm superbly picky about the white women I fuck ... Especially American ones.
Well said

Speaking as a married woman, the fact that I'm with someone/anyone other than my husband would make me a pariah if most of my family and friends knew, regardless of what colour the guy's skin is, and regardless of the fact that it is happening with my husband's knowledge and blessing. It just so happens that the only guys I have been with since we opened things up in our marriage are darker guys, since they were all vacation flings.

I honestly don't care what colour anyone is. I like someone for who they are inside, not the colour of the outside.

Do white women get offended by Derogatory terms during sex I'm still trying to figure out we women
You will never figure out women, you are wasting your time trying. I enjoy women and like being around them in and out of bed. I never try to understand them all you get is a headache and you are going to be wrong anyway.

Back