disrespecting white women

It's interesting. A girl I fucked one time asked me to call her names and I honestly felt a little awkward,I did it and realized how fun it actually was.

Do white women get offended by Derogatory terms during sex I'm still trying to figure out we women
For me, Yes, but, in the heat of the moment there are no rules, if the sex is good then anything goes, certainly not before sex though, and only if the sex is good.

See there are no black women that would say what you just said
thats not true hun, every woman is different, just as every black man doesnt have a huge cock/ every white guy doesnt have a maggot dick.... so every black/white/indian/mixed woman is not the same, we can make very sweeping generalizations as many do on sites such as this (me included) but i have girlfriends of various races who enjoy being called slut/whore etc in the bedroom :wub:

depends on the person saying it.... I don't like just ANYONE talking like that to me, MY BF yes he can say any dirty nasty thing he wants because I know how he feels about me. As for other men NOT into the TRASH talk and disrespect of white women because they are used to the wives of white men who like to be disrespected the same way they disrespect black men! WOMEN who date black men in REAL LIFE not just date their dicks in the dark, don't like to be disrespected by a black man in any way. we already deal with society dissing us, black women dissing us, our race dissing us, etc......the last thing a REAL WOMAN wants is for her man to dis her!!
niiice booty ;)

Back