disrespecting white women

I agree call me anything you want when your fucking me. But not in public. You know i'm your bitch and will do what you want so not at the grocery store please. ( maybe in the car though)
Exactly how we feel. Still haven't done it yet but it is about her being used and degraded so while she's getting fucked by a black cock they can call her whatever they want. But it is only for that time, while engaging in actual sex, not for normal daily life.

I know the only time I hardly ever hear my wife say "fuck" and "cunt" and a lot of other choice nasty words is when she's getting fucked. Otherwise, she just doesn't use foul language ... :)
"fucking fine with me if the cunt does that!" :bounce:

A couple of wweks back I ended up fucking the brother of my girlfriend after a party I went to in San luis Obisco. the four of us and a few others were out back hanging out. one of the others was a white guy and you could tell he was nt very comfortable as the the language got pretty rough. Joans boyfriend and my guys bother were talking ******* as if the women were not there. We were just bitches and ho's who needed o be fucked to them. i was getting off on the way they talked but this dude was uncomfortable as hell. His little white girlfriend was probably enjoying it too is why. He probably thought she was wishing she could geyt some black dick instead of his. I would have let her join us if she would have asked. I don't mind sharing. She was pretty cute.

I think I'm with most of the women on this thread. I personally love being called dirty names during sex, the raunchier it is, the hornier I get. This is just my humble opinion.

There are all types of interactions and relationships. I belong to a group and most of us have been together for several years. In our group lack of respect is frowned upon. I do not like be called by a derogatory term and the women I have sex with are ladies at best. They are not only sex partners they are friends. Maybe it is more acceptable among younger people

I expect to be called the nastiest of names when a big black cock is stuffing my holes! It turns me on when my bull/s are rough and mean talking, and to be able to say whatever I want as their whore! "OH YES! Slam that big N cock in your white slut's sloppy cunt Daddy!"

I expect to be called the nastiest of names when a big black cock is stuffing my holes! It turns me on when my bull/s are rough and mean talking, and to be able to say whatever I want as their whore! "OH YES! Slam that big N cock in your white slut's sloppy cunt Daddy!"
If you are comfortable with the way the action unfolds then by all means enjoy. Fucking is about giving and receiving pleasure. If all the participants are happy then there is nothing wrong.

Do white women get offended by Derogatory terms during sex I'm still trying to figure out we women

depends on the person saying it.... I don't like just ANYONE talking like that to me, MY BF yes he can say any dirty nasty thing he wants because I know how he feels about me. As for other men NOT into the TRASH talk and disrespect of white women because they are used to the wives of white men who like to be disrespected the same way they disrespect black men! WOMEN who date black men in REAL LIFE not just date their dicks in the dark, don't like to be disrespected by a black man in any way. we already deal with society dissing us, black women dissing us, our race dissing us, etc......the last thing a REAL WOMAN wants is for her man to dis her!!

Back