Did you start in BDSM?

yes my husband intoduced me to the BDSM lifestyle because he saw the submissive part of me when were dating.
He has had me introduced to a number of things in BDSM. See me attached
I love seeing your big beautiful naked white TiTs, areola, nipples and womanly hourglass figure. You are gorgeous. I also enjoy your comments about being a BDSM sub and desire to be used by black men.
You would make a perfect BDSM target for any man. I would love to see some black men whipping and paddling your perfect big beautiful naked white TiTs, areola, nipples and unprotected married white cunt.

Thread for me to add something. My knowledge about this lifestyle went out from my boyfriend admitting his kink and BDSM interest itself. I really enjoyed the femdom part, but wasn’t up for any type of sharing that time. So what we’ve done was playing as a Mistress/sub for a while (basic way like foot fetish and some verbal humiliation). It didn’t last long, we’re back to basic life (hard to say we changed the life, it was a 2 weeks BDSM focus time), but speaking about other guys with me was a ‚teaser’ then, cause I knew he enjoys it. Probably that was the moment my mind changed. :)

I love seeing your big beautiful naked white TiTs, areola, nipples and womanly hourglass figure. You are gorgeous. I also enjoy your comments about being a BDSM sub and desire to be used by black men.
You would make a perfect BDSM target for any man. I would love to see some black men whipping and paddling your perfect big beautiful naked white TiTs, areola, nipples and unprotected married white cunt.
I am glad you think I am attractive......I do know many Black men I have seen on the street look at me as if I was their possession...

I am glad you think I am attractive......I do know many Black men I have seen on the street look at me as if I was their possession...
You are most welcome and I do think you are gorgeous. does your hot white married cunt get very wet when you see the black men looking at you like they own you, knowing that would love to fuck you?

I would have to say I have been into bdsm from a young age and always loved the aspect of feeling bound and used … but it was not tell I meet my daddy/Life partner that I really got to experience it 0F24BB97-DA7C-49AF-8B99-14F9929BCCA4.jpeg

Attachments

• F2ED32B2-FB05-466A-83FF-CE47293FB66A.jpeg
    F2ED32B2-FB05-466A-83FF-CE47293FB66A.jpeg
    960.4 KB · Views: 91
  • D21DE831-1A1D-40AD-A60B-8EEEB1D72FC5.jpeg
    D21DE831-1A1D-40AD-A60B-8EEEB1D72FC5.jpeg
    820.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 2022-08-18 14.52.12_1.jpeg
    2022-08-18 14.52.12_1.jpeg
    779.4 KB · Views: 175
Back