Did you start in BDSM?

images

We also started with BDSM.
In our first years of enjoying sex with other people my husband acted as my master and I became his slave-slut... We met some couples and we started dreaming about wife sharing as a game. Then we met our first real dominant man who thought both of us to be his slaves. He was the one that introduced us in cuckold-lifestyle.

In our first years of enjoying sex with other people my husband acted as my master and I became his slave-slut... We met some couples and we started dreaming about wife sharing as a game. Then we met our first real dominant man who thought both of us to be his slaves. He was the one that introduced us in cuckold-lifestyle.

Sounds like you found the right person to really help you find your places. Lots of people end up in a Dom role because there are more subs than Doms.

We are actually both switch.

BDSM? There are lots of websites. Fetlife is the biggest. We met on fetlife, though it’s not really setup to meet. More for community interaction.

If you go on fetlife you can find lots of reading material and local community meet and greats or munches.
My wife and I are bostamp on FetLife.

The combination of BDSM with a cuckold lifestyle is an exciting combination.

Back