Bull seeking play with couples in the hotwife, cuckold

bbcing

Male
From
Canada
I am dominant black man ( BBC) and nothing gives me the same satisfaction as taking a submissive woman’s fantasy, turning it into a beautiful reality, and seeing the awe in her eyes

I am in very good shape, well hung, clean and I know what I'm doing behind closed doors. I am seeking young fit couple in their 20's or mid 30's who are interested in hotwife / cuckolding play .

Below are my requirements for any potential play partner:

You must be in good physical shape. I’m fit and that’s what I’m attracted to in women.

You must be interested in exploring BDSM. I’m first and foremost a dominant that enjoys the intersection of wife sharing, exhibitionism and BDSM. Vanilla encounters simply don’t interest me.

You do not require any male-on-male sexual contact. I am heterosexual, I have no sexual attraction to men whatsoever.

If a couple, BOTH partners must be excited to be in the lifestyle. I will not help “convince” a spouse to get into the lifestyle, that’s not a bulls place. Also no cheaters! Ethical non-monogamy only.

reach out on kik : bbc4them

I am in Canada 🇨🇦 from Alberta but currently working in BC
*****SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY ******

I am dominant black man ( BBC) and nothing gives me the same satisfaction as taking a submissive woman’s fantasy, turning it into a beautiful reality, and seeing the awe in her eyes

I am in very good shape, well hung, clean and I know what I'm doing behind closed doors. I am seeking young fit couple in their 20's or mid 30's who are interested in hotwife / cuckolding play .

Below are my requirements for any potential play partner:

You must be in good physical shape. I’m fit and that’s what I’m attracted to in women.

You must be interested in exploring BDSM. I’m first and foremost a dominant that enjoys the intersection of wife sharing, exhibitionism and BDSM. Vanilla encounters simply don’t interest me.

You do not require any male-on-male sexual contact. I am heterosexual, I have no sexual attraction to men whatsoever.

If a couple, BOTH partners must be excited to be in the lifestyle. I will not help “convince” a spouse to get into the lifestyle, that’s not a bulls place. Also no cheaters! Ethical non-monogamy only.

reach out on kik : bbc4them

I am in Canada 🇨🇦 from Alberta but currently working in BC
*****SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY ******
Hi

Back