Ladies, when you Bull arrives! Rituals?

Does you husband greet you Bull properly?

• Yes! It is almost the same. He is my slave. Kneeling! Welcome Sir/Master!

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Yes! not on his knees, but a submissive SIR!

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • No, but it is a nice idea I will practice soon!

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • No, I don't like it!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Yes, my Bull loves it And Im getting into it, too

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • We consider to do it!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • We had doubts! We tried, but don't get our boat float

• We tried it. Bumpy start, but I saw my Bull had this evil smile.

• We put on a role-play show. Bull is alway authority or something and puts hubby in his place!

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Whatever gets your boat floating! So we are way into Cuckolding/BDSM in a rather soft or psychological way. Especially the BDSM part. Ladies, when my Bull arrives at our house my husband kneels. Beside the formal things as cleaning the house or preparing the bed and Sex, of course, the most important thing is the humiliation part. So my hubby kneels. Naked, a nice collar around his neck, a chastity cage on and posing!
In our case I welcome my Bull by mostly hugging and a kiss. Hubby watches! Then I ask him "What did I told you, boy, when a REAL man enters this house?" in a dominant way. the answer is always "Welcome, Sir". Sometimes "Welcome, Sir. Thank your for coming, Sir". When in mood my Bull asks him some questions to tease him and for my entertainment.

- Why did you invite me? Tell me!
- Are you a true Cuckold?
- You did not tell me that she is your Mistress, too. (and gives me big Kiss)
- Kiss my feet, boy! Tell me again that you begged me for coming here! And look into my eyes.

And many others verbal humiliations.

What do you, Ladies (and Bulls) think of this? Who else has rituals. And which?

My bull/nephew lives with us now. So no special greeting on arrival at least. But the cuck is permanently in chastity, and at least when the ******* aren't around, addresses us as "Sir" and "Mistress". In front of the *******, we don't require him to do that, but he is fully expected to be subservient in listening to and following the orders of my nephew as a form of respecting the man of our house. Everyone in our house including my ******* knows that my nephew is the one who's in charge in our family and it's almost adorable how when they want something, they'll go directly to my nephew to ask him for permission rather than asking their cuck *******.

From Christine -
Yeah, not too many rituals. When I put the puka collar on Ray
I don't even have to say anything, he knows the bull is coming over. Usually after bull arrives,
I let hubby kiss me on the cheek, if that. Not much is said and I let him out the door.
I really don't don't care or want to know where he's going.
I'm just too distracted and into my bull.

1. I am the woman
2. The point I was making was that there is no proper or special greeting my husband does when I play with another male. They just shake hands as men and that’s it.

Just curious. Do you ever consider to do that? or does he? or did you guys never talked about that idea. Or just plain simple...he is not submissive :D

Back