Did you cleanup your wife?

Always my Wife,s Idea, Was never big into licking other guys cum, but never minded my own.
But sometimes you have to please your Lady.
Never felt inclined to want to play with Her lovers cock/cocks, but did sometimes fuck Her with Him.He was massive and feeling Him go inside Her while I was already there felt incredible . She always loved it when on occasions We came off together .
My main excitement came when I was on my own with Her and listening to Her version of Her adventures over A weekend away at Her boyfriends apartment, and when We fucked, and as time went on and phone technology got better seeing Her in action was like my own personal blue film

When I was in high school, a friend & I were experimenting on sucking each other off. my friend was not black, but had a long dick. We were not supposed to cum in each other’s mouth, but my friend jammed his dick down my throat and unloaded a big load of cum. I kind of felt violated and confused at the time. Afraid I might be gay. Years after we were married I had told her the story & was eating my cum out of her. So when she did take a black lover for a short time, I always cleaned her up. I cleaned him up a few times also. But she gave up the lifestyle many years ago and now I just clean her up after I finish like before.

My husbands first time was when I came back from a full night of dirty sex with 2 black men. The hotel was nearby and I came.back in the morning to a hungry man, he didnt wanna let me wash first and ate my pussy, it was amazing. He wanted to taste and smell sex on his wife.

Since then he did it all the time, even with his friends cum.

Back