Did going black change you bisexual desires?

Yikes, this is incredibly hot!! Thanks for sharing. I'm on the fence about if I want to try and pursue a bi experience with BBC. I mean the desire is there (a lot) but there's so much involved for a normally straight guy like me. I know there's a lot on the forums here that is pure fantasy. But I have read quite a number of posts by formerly straight or bi white guys that seem to be very honest (like yours) about getting hooked on BBC. I guess that's the part that worries me a bit, if I go down this road I'm concerned I won't want to stop.
You won't 😈

I was never interested or had ever been with a guy. But I started chatting with a black man and got to thinking about what it might be like to suck him. After a while I finally got the nerve to meet him and try sucking him. I know everyone says it, but it was more then just sucking a cock. Watching his black cock sliding in my mouth, looking up at him as he pulled my head down. It was so much more. I still don't think about being with guys, and I still love women, but the time I spend sucking him is something totally different and so satisfying. I always look forward to getting on my knees between his legs and sucking him until that last second when he grabs my head and pulls me hard, down on him until I feel his black cock hit the back of my throat and feel his cum start to shoot down my throat. He will hold me down until he is finish. I get up thank him and leave.

Back