Did going black change you bisexual desires?

I was a submissive bisexual long before I met my wife. And throughout our marriage, I happily provide oral service to all the men she fucked. I rarely met men without her, and when I did it was not as exciting. Going black changed that...a lot! She actually sent me to see him first, on one night of my business trip. Well, after the first night, the next day I begged him to come back the second night. I quickly found out that he took full advantage of my begging. I was literally hooked on the most incredible sexual experience ever. As much as I love my wife, my sexual lust is for BBC. I went home and begged my wife to be his slut, which was her and his plan all along. Two weeks later she became his slut, and for the first time ever, she crawled naked and begged him.

I know going black seems to change most women, but for the husbands/boyfriends, did it change you significantly too? I have seen some posts by guys who say they were straight, but turned bi, or bi turned gay, or turned to sissies. Is that the vast majority?

I was a submissive bisexual long before I met my wife. And throughout our marriage, I happily provide oral service to all the men she fucked. I rarely met men without her, and when I did it was not as exciting. Going black changed that...a lot! She actually sent me to see him first, on one night of my business trip. Well, after the first night, the next day I begged him to come back the second night. I quickly found out that he took full advantage of my begging. I was literally hooked on the most incredible sexual experience ever. As much as I love my wife, my sexual lust is for BBC. I went home and begged my wife to be his slut, which was her and his plan all along. Two weeks later she became his slut, and for the first time ever, she crawled naked and begged him.

I know going black seems to change most women, but for the husbands/boyfriends, did it change you significantly too? I have seen some posts by guys who say they were straight, but turned bi, or bi turned gay, or turned to sissies. Is that the vast majority?
Wow

Yikes, this is incredibly hot!! Thanks for sharing. I'm on the fence about if I want to try and pursue a bi experience with BBC. I mean the desire is there (a lot) but there's so much involved for a normally straight guy like me. I know there's a lot on the forums here that is pure fantasy. But I have read quite a number of posts by formerly straight or bi white guys that seem to be very honest (like yours) about getting hooked on BBC. I guess that's the part that worries me a bit, if I go down this road I'm concerned I won't want to stop.

But I have read quite a number of posts by formerly straight or bi white guys that seem to be very honest (like yours) about getting hooked on BBC. I guess that's the part that worries me a bit, if I go down this road I'm concerned I won't want to stop.
Before we started, my wife and I would joke about the "What if" but the sex is really incredible and hard to stop. I am sure if we needed to we would walk away, but right now we are enjoying the ride!

Before we started, my wife and I would joke about the "What if" but the sex is really incredible and hard to stop. I am sure if we needed to we would walk away, but right now we are enjoying the ride!

Thanks! A big part of it for me is I want to find out, need to find out ... I'm always going to have that in the back of my mind. I'm currently single and not really focused on dating at the moment (long story), so I feel like now is the time to try because I might not have another chance like this. I don't want to look back and think I should have pursued it when I had the chance.

Much like us. We started this search because she’s never been with a black man before. I’m average below and so have all the guys she’s been with. The though of a much bigger BBC turns both of us on. Been straight all my life and don’t find guys attractive. That changes when I see a hard BBC and imagine it’s going into my wife.

Much like us. We started this search because she’s never been with a black man before. I’m average below and so have all the guys she’s been with. The though of a much bigger BBC turns both of us on. Been straight all my life and don’t find guys attractive. That changes when I see a hard BBC and imagine it’s going into my wife.

I totally know what you're talking about ...

The short answer to the question is yes. I was bi prior to us starting to play with BBC but not to the extent I am today. Once we started servicing Bulls something changed and I pretty much lost all interest in playing with a white guy. Our first bull loved the fact that I was willing to not only be fucked in front of her but that I was also willing to crossdress for him as well. She also really got into it and would even shop for me and buy outfits she thought I would look sexy in for him. We played with a few different ones over time and found one who was really good and we both enjoyed playing with. Turned out he was more interested in using me than he was her and since we had another Bull she really enjoyed she didn’t mind me satisfying my need for BBC with the other one, sort of gave me to him.....lol. Well, I still see him from time to time, when he wants some boi pussy he will text me to come over, which I really look forward to. I’ve become his bitch and love it. She is always aware of when we play and usually wants to know if I had fun, which I always do. Our latest Bull always insists on having me dressed and wants me locked in a cockcage. He has said the next time we play him and her are both going to use me, he wants her to use her BBC strap on and they both take turns fucking me, of course I’m all for that.

Black Men didn't change my bi desires...they CREATED them. I was never submissive before my wife and ibecame a cuck cpl for BBC and i never felt any kind of sexual fascination towards another man. To this day i'd never consider having sex with a white guy, no matter how hung.
I had a lot of white guys, as did my wife, but now I have no desire for white guys unless it is with another black-only cuck couple and we put of a show for the wives and black boyfriends.

The short answer to the question is yes. I was bi prior to us starting to play with BBC but not to the extent I am today. Once we started servicing Bulls something changed and I pretty much lost all interest in playing with a white guy. Our first bull loved the fact that I was willing to not only be fucked in front of her but that I was also willing to crossdress for him as well. She also really got into it and would even shop for me and buy outfits she thought I would look sexy in for him. We played with a few different ones over time and found one who was really good and we both enjoyed playing with. Turned out he was more interested in using me than he was her and since we had another Bull she really enjoyed she didn’t mind me satisfying my need for BBC with the other one, sort of gave me to him.....lol. Well, I still see him from time to time, when he wants some boi pussy he will text me to come over, which I really look forward to. I’ve become his bitch and love it. She is always aware of when we play and usually wants to know if I had fun, which I always do. Our latest Bull always insists on having me dressed and wants me locked in a cockcage. He has said the next time we play him and her are both going to use me, he wants her to use her BBC strap on and they both take turns fucking me, of course I’m all for that.

Wow, I love your situation ... sounds like you and your wife do too!

Can't say going black did, but desiring well hung dominant alphas did. I've been bi since a teenager, but was happy to suck any guys cock regardless of size, but once I had sex with a sexually dominant guy who '******' me to do things for him, i've been hooked on those types of guys ever since. The more emasculated the guy can make me feel, the better. I think those guys are the same, most aren't bi, but you have a guy drop to his knees and begging to suck your cock, in the moment i'm sure its hard to say no.

Thanks! A big part of it for me is I want to find out, need to find out ... I'm always going to have that in the back of my mind. I'm currently single and not really focused on dating at the moment (long story), so I feel like now is the time to try because I might not have another chance like this. I don't want to look back and think I should have pursued it when I had the chance.
Just before I met my current wife, my ex and I had a friend who used to fuck her occasionally, but once we split, obviously that all stopped. I chatted to him about the break up and he asked how we were going etc. anyway, one thing led to another and I told him while i'm single, seeing I knew him and we'd played before, i'm happy for him to come past for a blow job any time he liked. For nearly 6 weeks, he came past nearly everyday to have his dick sucked and fucked me a couple of times.

Sometimes he'd text a 2am, horny and drop by, sometimes 7am before work... basically whenever he liked. I loved it, i'd dreamt of being a guys 'bitch' all my life and now I was finally living it. I was obsessed with it over that time, its all I could think about. If he wanted his dicked sucked, all he'd have to do was text me and I was there with bells on, no matter what time of the day or night.

My advice is, if its something you want to try or desire, do it while your single. Once you start a new relationship, the dynamic changes and meet ups are hard... whereas single you can trawl Craigslist etc. and find cock in 20 minutes and finally tick off those bucket list fantasies :)

Being submissive feels so good when the right bull is there with you and fulfilling a bulls fantasy always is hot so whatever a bull wants is fair game....and that includes some good girl on girl action. That made me aware of a whole other side of myself that even a dominate black lady gets me aroused although I have never only been with a girl.

Very interesting
Being submissive feels so good when the right bull is there with you and fulfilling a bulls fantasy always is hot so whatever a bull wants is fair game....and that includes some good girl on girl action. That made me aware of a whole other side of myself that even a dominate black lady gets me aroused although I have never only been with a girl.[/QUOTE

Back