Did GF cuck me?

Was I cucked?

• Total voters
So how was your night

The two guys came over and were friendly, at least.
The 5 of us were drinking, and I felt like the 5th wheel a bit, though.

Things were going fine until the GF's friend suggest strip poker.
I protested, but my GF reminded me they've played before so they've all seen each other naked anyway.
I told her, none of them had seen me naked.
At that point, my GF's friend started teasing me, saying not to worry and girl's tell each other everything, so she already knew I've got a tiny penis.
This got the two guys laughing hysterically.
My GF said I didn't have to play, but since I was already feeling left out, I decided to.

It's a lot to type out, so I'll type out the rest of what happened when I've got some more time.

My GF went to a strip club with her best friend and friend's black boyfriend.

My girlfriend said her friend told her the black boyfriend had 10 inches and was as big around as a coke can.

Last night, she went to a strip club with the two of them, plus the BBC's handsome black friend.
She spent the night at her friend's house with the two black men and didn't respond to any of my texts.
She said they went back there and kept drinking, then all fell asleep.

She texted me she was okay this morning, but now isn't responding again.

Do you think she actually cucked me last night?
10-4 good buddy.. she got SERVED

One of the first rules of my life/cuck/fetish experiences is to simply own it. Own being small. Own being submissive. Own my experiences despite what others may say. You are well on your way my friend so keep that chin up and do NOT let others pull your experiences down to their understanding and expectations. It never surprises me how why others want to box people into their world, nah, screw that and keep us up on your pleasures at your convenience. Thanks for sharing what you have so far.

Back to the other night -- we end up all playing strip poker.
My GF is the first one naked. She struggled to unclasp her bra strap, and the single black guy offered to help her out, so she let him take her bra off, which was really hot to watch.

At this point, myself and the 3 others were all in our underwear. I got hard while watching this other man undress my girl, and her friend noticed.
She said "wow GF... you weren't kidding about Blake..."
This got everyone laughing and me turning beet red.

My girlfriend then grabbed her panties, about to pull them down, when the guy said "I can help you with that, too."

My GF then looks to me for approval, but I'm too shocked to say anything. Her friend then, pointing at my tiny boner, says "I think he doesn't mind."

Then, the guy pulls her panties down, and gives her butt a squeeze.

I'm too turned on and humiliated to say anything about it.

I notice my girlfriend's friend is now rubbing her man's BBC through his boxers, and you can see the outline of his fat 10" cock.
The other guy, who just undressed my girl, is now pitching a tent too, that looks like he's smuggling a fucking baseball bat.

My girl sits back down next to me and whispers "it's alright, my friend was just teasing. Their cocks are too big for me anyway. I like your little guy just fine."

I look over, and my GF is staring at the guys' enormous tent in his boxers. The guy is still rubbing his huge cock over his underwear while they lock eyes.
I look at her, trying to get her to look away, but she's totally oblivious to me and won't stop staring at him or his cock.

Next to lose is her friend.
Then her friend's BF. Her friend undresses the BF, and when she drops his boxers, my GF lets out an audible gasp/moan. She then says "damn! I can never get used to seeing that thing."
He's easily twice my length and three times my girth.

Now, it's down to me and the single black guy that undressed my girl and who's eyes have been over her all night.

We play the next hand, and much to my relief, I win. Then I realize, to my horror, this other BBC is about to be unleashed in front of my girl. Great.

He's about to undress when my GF's friend says "wait. He helped you undress. Now it's only fair you help him."

She looks to me for approval, but my boner gives me away. She puts her hand on my tiny penis over my boxers and says "thanks," then kisses me on the cheek.

She walks over to BlackGuy and pulls his boxers down. His cocks springs out and nearly hits her in the face, since she's kneeling down.
She jokes about it giving her a black eye and knocking her *******, had it hit her.
He then responds "oh don't worry, this cock can definitely knock little white girls *******."

She responds "ain't that the truth."
Then reaches over and gives his massive cock a playful squeeze.

--- More to cum later...

One of the first rules of my life/cuck/fetish experiences is to simply own it. Own being small. Own being submissive. Own my experiences despite what others may say. You are well on your way my friend so keep that chin up and do NOT let others pull your experiences down to their understanding and expectations. It never surprises me how why others want to box people into their world, nah, screw that and keep us up on your pleasures at your convenience. Thanks for sharing what you have so far.

Thank you!
I've definitely come to terms with my shortcomings in the bedroom, since I had no other choice. I've also come to terms that I want her to feel sexually satisfied and that's not something I can give her.

This last week or so has been one crazy fucking time.

Back to the other night -- we end up all playing strip poker.
My GF is the first one naked. She struggled to unclasp her bra strap, and the single black guy offered to help her out, so she let him take her bra off, which was really hot to watch.

At this point, myself and the 3 others were all in our underwear. I got hard while watching this other man undress my girl, and her friend noticed.
She said "wow GF... you weren't kidding about Blake..."
This got everyone laughing and me turning beet red.

My girlfriend then grabbed her panties, about to pull them down, when the guy said "I can help you with that, too."

My GF then looks to me for approval, but I'm too shocked to say anything. Her friend then, pointing at my tiny boner, says "I think he doesn't mind."

Then, the guy pulls her panties down, and gives her butt a squeeze.

I'm too turned on and humiliated to say anything about it.

I notice my girlfriend's friend is now rubbing her man's BBC through his boxers, and you can see the outline of his fat 10" cock.
The other guy, who just undressed my girl, is now pitching a tent too, that looks like he's smuggling a fucking baseball bat.

My girl sits back down next to me and whispers "it's alright, my friend was just teasing. Their cocks are too big for me anyway. I like your little guy just fine."

I look over, and my GF is staring at the guys' enormous tent in his boxers. The guy is still rubbing his huge cock over his underwear while they lock eyes.
I look at her, trying to get her to look away, but she's totally oblivious to me and won't stop staring at him or his cock.

Next to lose is her friend.
Then her friend's BF. Her friend undresses the BF, and when she drops his boxers, my GF lets out an audible gasp/moan. She then says "damn! I can never get used to seeing that thing."
He's easily twice my length and three times my girth.

Now, it's down to me and the single black guy that undressed my girl and who's eyes have been over her all night.

We play the next hand, and much to my relief, I win. Then I realize, to my horror, this other BBC is about to be unleashed in front of my girl. Great.

He's about to undress when my GF's friend says "wait. He helped you undress. Now it's only fair you help him."

She looks to me for approval, but my boner gives me away. She puts her hand on my tiny penis over my boxers and says "thanks," then kisses me on the cheek.

She walks over to BlackGuy and pulls his boxers down. His cocks springs out and nearly hits her in the face, since she's kneeling down.
She jokes about it giving her a black eye and knocking her *******, had it hit her.
He then responds "oh don't worry, this cock can definitely knock little white girls *******."

She responds "ain't that the truth."
Then reaches over and gives his massive cock a playful squeeze.

--- More to cum later...
I'm dripping pre-cum reading this.

Anyway, we're all sitting there naked, except me who's in my boxers.
We continue to ******* and no one gets up to get dressed.

My girl still won't take her eyes on these two massive BBCs and they're fully aware of it.

The 5 of us are sitting there for what feels like forever, just "hanging out" so to speak.

Then finally, the inevitable happens -- we run out of booze.

My girlfriend asks if I'll go since I'm still dressed and I'm the most sober one.
She's right, I realize the other 4 have had much more to ******* than me. Since I can't hold my ******* I've been pacing myself.

So, I agree to go to the store to pick up more booze.
I get really nervous leaving the 4 of them alone, and wanted to stay to see how things progressed. We'd gotten so far, it was only a matter of time before we all started fucking, and I actually was getting to be there this time, and would finally know if she's been cheating on me with these guys.

I ask if my GF will go with me, but she points out she can't leave our guests alone at our place.

I begrudgingly go to the store alone.

To be continued.

The rest is pretty anti-climactic.

I got home and was locked out. I heard fucking from inside and loud music.
I couldn't tell if the screaming from the girl was my GF or her friend, since I've never heard my GF make any sound even close to that in bed before.

Anyway, I called my white friend who came and picked me up and I crashed on his couch.

Got home the next morning and our bedroom smelled strongly of sex and I found a magnum XL condom in the bedroom, but she maintained that it was only her friend doing the fucking.
She said she went to bed which is why she didn't hear me knocking or get my texts and calls.

The rest is pretty anti-climactic.

I got home and was locked out. I heard fucking from inside and loud music.
I couldn't tell if the screaming from the girl was my GF or her friend, since I've never heard my GF make any sound even close to that in bed before.

Anyway, I called my white friend who came and picked me up and I crashed on his couch.

Got home the next morning and our bedroom smelled strongly of sex and I found a magnum XL condom in the bedroom, but she maintained that it was only her friend doing the fucking.
She said she went to bed which is why she didn't hear me knocking or get my texts and calls.
Lmfao either this is fake or you are extremely retarded. She got pounded dude. Prolly by more than one guy. You get that, right?

Back