Did GF cuck me?

Was I cucked?

• Total voters
I don't see why you have so much trouble believing all this. Like I said before, this is something my girlfriend and I had discussed in vague terms.
The only fantasy is we like to make a little game out of it by her keeping me in the dark.
Everyone is entitled to believe differently. I don't think this situation is so unrealistic that it can't be real. Truth is im interested in hearing how everything plays out story or reality. Its either true and i hope they make the most out of it or its a story and its one ill keep reading.

Everyone is entitled to believe differently. I don't think this situation is so unrealistic that it can't be real. Truth is im interested in hearing how everything plays out story or reality. Its either true and i hope they make the most out of it or its a story and its one ill keep reading.

Fair enough. I've defended myself enough and people can choose to believe what they want.

I still want to here how people think I should handle tonight.
She invited her best friend, her best friend's boyfriend, who happens to be black and her friend always brags about his dick size, and he invited his black best friend who's got a big cock as well according to my GF who says she saw it and touched it but that's it.

Don't know why that's so hard to believe, but that's what happened and what's happening tonight and I'm looking for advice.

Also, I kinda do believe my GF that she hasn't fucked them yet and us just teasing me and them. She gets off on that sort of thing.
But I think they could finally fuck tonight.

Try not to let people bring you down, some people see lies and deception everywhere they look, others enjoy calling people out. As of right now I have no reason to doubt your story. Until I see evidence to the contrary I will continue to enjoy your thread.

I can't really relate too much to what i would do In that situation. Honestly if my gf gave me story like your wife did not only would i not believe the "nothing happened"or "too tipsy to remember" lines but id be pissed about lying. In our relationship she can do what she wants with who she wants but the trust an honesty is a HUGE thing for us to keep up on. It sounds like your more lax then we are about it which if you have a healthy relationship is completely fine. As far as do i make myself scarce or be there i guess that depends on what you really want. I agree chances of something happening are better if you give them space but me personally i would rather be there and see first hand how everything goes down. Either way i hope it works out for you both and everyone has a good time

Fair enough. I've defended myself enough and people can choose to believe what they want.

I still want to here how people think I should handle tonight.
She invited her best friend, her best friend's boyfriend, who happens to be black and her friend always brags about his dick size, and he invited his black best friend who's got a big cock as well according to my GF who says she saw it and touched it but that's it.

Don't know why that's so hard to believe, but that's what happened and what's happening tonight and I'm looking for advice.
You're gonna find out why it sucks to be a white boy tonight.

I can't really relate too much to what i would do In that situation. Honestly if my gf gave me story like your wife did not only would i not believe the "nothing happened"or "too tipsy to remember" lines but id be pissed about lying. In our relationship she can do what she wants with who she wants but the trust an honesty is a HUGE thing for us to keep up on. It sounds like your more lax then we are about it which if you have a healthy relationship is completely fine. As far as do i make myself scarce or be there i guess that depends on what you really want. I agree chances of something happening are better if you give them space but me personally i would rather be there and see first hand how everything goes down. Either way i hope it works out for you both and everyone has a good time

Thanks for the thoughtful response.
I'm gonna play it by ear.
If it seems like there's tension, but I'm holding things up by being there, I'll "run to the store."
If things start happening, I'll just encourage it and see how it goes.

Thanks for the thoughtful response.
I'm gonna play it by ear.
If it seems like there's tension, but I'm holding things up by being there, I'll "run to the store."
If things start happening, I'll just encourage it and see how it goes.
That sounds reasonable. Hope its hot for you both either way. Let us know how it plays out

Thanks, I'll keep everyone updated despite the negativity.

On a serious note, these guys are new friends of my girlfriend and her friend (who's my friend too) so I'm excited to meet them for the first time.
I'm sure you'll get along great with them and become best friends.

Back