Did GF cuck me?

Was I cucked?

• Total voters
I think she's pretty sore, too.
I caught her icing her pussy earlier, but she tried to play it off like she was icing her thigh and said she got injured working out.
Just take the ice from her hand and start icing her pussy yourself. Say you love her no matter what, you know your place, just be honest with me.

Thank you! Don't know why the idea of my girlfriend possibly cucking me with a couple of BBCs then lying to me about it is so far fetched.
Seems to be common place here. I've read waaaaaayyyyyy more insane ******* on this site.
Then
I keep asking her to be honest and saying I don't care who she sleeps with.
She refuses to admit she loves BBC still. I need to catch her in the act.
From the sounds of it, if by the remote chance any of this is true, you will never be able to catch her in the act. How can you say her pussy, ass and throat are sore and not ask her why ?

Then

From the sounds of it, if by the remote chance any of this is true, you will never be able to catch her in the act. How can you say her pussy, ass and throat are sore and not ask her why ?

All she said was she doesn't remember, then said it might be from one of her toys.

The rest is pretty anti-climactic.

I got home and was locked out. I heard fucking from inside and loud music.
I couldn't tell if the screaming from the girl was my GF or her friend, since I've never heard my GF make any sound even close to that in bed before.

Anyway, I called my white friend who came and picked me up and I crashed on his couch.

Got home the next morning and our bedroom smelled strongly of sex and I found a magnum XL condom in the bedroom, but she maintained that it was only her friend doing the fucking.
She said she went to bed which is why she didn't hear me knocking or get my texts and calls.
we wait with anticipation do we?

Back