Did GF cuck me?

Was I cucked?

• Total voters
My GF went to a strip club with her best friend and friend's black boyfriend.

My girlfriend said her friend told her the black boyfriend had 10 inches and was as big around as a coke can.

Last night, she went to a strip club with the two of them, plus the BBC's handsome black friend.
She spent the night at her friend's house with the two black men and didn't respond to any of my texts.
She said they went back there and kept drinking, then all fell asleep.

She texted me she was okay this morning, but now isn't responding again.

Do you think she actually cucked me last night?

My GF went to a strip club with her best friend and friend's black boyfriend.

My girlfriend said her friend told her the black boyfriend had 10 inches and was as big around as a coke can.

Last night, she went to a strip club with the two of them, plus the BBC's handsome black friend.
She spent the night at her friend's house with the two black men and didn't respond to any of my texts.
She said they went back there and kept drinking, then all fell asleep.

She texted me she was okay this morning, but now isn't responding again.

Do you think she actually cucked me last night?
I think she replaced you last night.
I think she got Congo-schlonged good last night. Put your ear up to her pussy and you can probably hear tribal beats echoing through her.

Btw, was this a male strip club?

She came home with no panties. I tried to initiate sex this morning and she was really loose and said she's too tired.
I think you're right...

To be honest I don't believe a word of this. I think you and all these other guys who post this crap just do so hoping to get replies and likes from other white self loathers. But- in the rare chance that you're for real.........

There are lots of couples who swing or swap. It's part of their relationship. So if you swing then she's going to let other guys fuck her and you'll know about it. And you'll have agreed to it.

There are couples who have talked and shared fantasies and decided to bring another man into their bedroom- on this site it's always a black man. Again- it's discussed and agreed to by both of you. Some of these couples over time have their sex lives transform into a cuckold relationship. But still- you and her are on the same page. You still love and respect each other.

What your girlfriend has done is gone out behind your back and without your knowledge or consent, had sex with one or more black men then lied about it. There is no love or respect here. If you allow this to continue you are not a cuckold- you're a doormat. I can't imagine that's what you really want.

If you want a cuckold relationship there are plenty of women out there who would be with you without lying to you and disrespecting you.

To be honest I don't believe a word of this. I think you and all these other guys who post this crap just do so hoping to get replies and likes from other white self loathers. But- in the rare chance that you're for real.........

There are lots of couples who swing or swap. It's part of their relationship. So if you swing then she's going to let other guys fuck her and you'll know about it. And you'll have agreed to it.

There are couples who have talked and shared fantasies and decided to bring another man into their bedroom- on this site it's always a black man. Again- it's discussed and agreed to by both of you. Some of these couples over time have their sex lives transform into a cuckold relationship. But still- you and her are on the same page. You still love and respect each other.

What your girlfriend has done is gone out behind your back and without your knowledge or consent, had sex with one or more black men then lied about it. There is no love or respect here. If you allow this to continue you are not a cuckold- you're a doormat. I can't imagine that's what you really want.

If you want a cuckold relationship there are plenty of women out there who would be with you without lying to you and disrespecting you.
No, if he's for real, he's talked to her about it. She knows he wants it, but is playing the game. Now go watch Dr. Phil because you really don't belong here.

It's kinda complicated.
We're in an open relationship, yes. In fact, tonight I have a date with a beautiful woman who's not my girlfriend.

My girlfriend sees lots of other women, and knows I'd be okay with her seeing other men.
She hasn't come right out and said she fucked those two black men last night, but she already has my approval, so I have a feeling she's just teasing me.

But thank you for your concern.

Also, I knew she was going to a strip club with her white girlfriend and two black men last night.
She also texted me to say she'd be home late.

JerseyGirl, you're on this site, so you must understand to some extent my GF's behavior.

I don't "understand" anyone's behavior when they're deceptive or manipulating. You say you two have an open relationship. Fine. So she doesn't need permission to fuck other guys. But she still needs to be honest and based on what you've said it sounds like she's not telling you everything.

I don't "understand" anyone's behavior when they're deceptive or manipulating. You say you two have an open relationship. Fine. So she doesn't need permission to fuck other guys. But she still needs to be honest and based on what you've said it sounds like she's not telling you everything.

I mean, who knows, maybe she didn't fuck those two guys? Or maybe she'll tell me when she's ready.
Usually when she comes home after some escapades, she tells me the whole story eventually.

....Well, if the 2 of you aren't married, and you have an open dating relationship, I can't quite see where she cucked you, Blake. But, if she did have sex with him, then told you she didn't, she lied to you, which means your relationship isn't as honest as you might think. If your relationship becomes serious enough to talk marriage, you might keep that in mind.

Back