Did GF cuck me?

Was I cucked?

• Total voters
She came home with no panties. I tried to initiate sex this morning and she was really loose and said she's too tired.
I think you're right...
Lol you little bitch. Your girl fucked two black cocks and you didnt even get to see. Sucks for you, white boy. Should of insisted on going down on her when she got home so you could get a good taste of the real men who fucked your girl.

If i were you Id admit that you are a worthless cuckold and dont mind her fucking them.

My girl just got home at 5am after her third night out with these two new friends of hers.
She said she asked if she could feel their cocks out of curiosity. According to her, she just wanted to feel the weight of it in her hand for a second and see how much of her hand she could get around it, and how many hands long they are, but that's it.

You're definitely right about her and her friend. I saw some texts between the two of them, and they were talking about how hung the two BBCs are.
Today, she had me try on a magnum XL condom, because that's all these two guys fit into, and when it was like a garbage bag on my dick, she laughed and snapped a photo and sent it to her friend. The two of them kept texting and it had my girlfriend cracking up. Still haven't seen what they were saying yet, though.
Show the picture.

My girl just got home at 5am after her third night out with these two new friends of hers.
She said she asked if she could feel their cocks out of curiosity. According to her, she just wanted to feel the weight of it in her hand for a second and see how much of her hand she could get around it, and how many hands long they are, but that's it.
She felt the weight of them in her pussy.

You're right it could all be fantasy....it could also just as easily be a reality. This lifestyle that my wife and I entered was merely a fantasy until one magical day when it all became reality.
ok we all have fantasy moments but as you said reality is magical
but this isn't fantasy that's the difference ,,,,,,,,,,,,he is saying its reality!!!!! and it is not

ok we all have fantasy moments but as you said reality is magical
but this isn't fantasy that's the difference ,,,,,,,,,,,,he is saying its reality!!!!! and it is not

I don't see why you have so much trouble believing all this. Like I said before, this is something my girlfriend and I had discussed in vague terms.
The only fantasy is we like to make a little game out of it by her keeping me in the dark.

Back