Depraved white women !

Do you believe this is true or false back in the 1800s . That’s not long ago . It’s like 2-3 generations ago . Some of our great great grandparents were living.

There's absolutely no reason for me to believe that this is false. Given all the other atrocities that American slave suffered.

I believe a lot of it to be true. I do believe interracial sex happened from day one that slaves were brung to the USA

On average, 30% of American Americans have white Y Chromosomes inherited from white European males. 10% of African American have white mitochondrial DNA inherited from white European females. The average African American is around ~80% Subsaharan African Ancestry, ~20% white European Ancestry, and around 1-2% Native American. The vast majority of this admixture occurred hundreds of years ago.

This does not however account for all the black babies born to white women that were aborted or sold to South America, which was not uncommon.

Basically, the United States in 400 years has managed to intermix more than than the Arabs did with their black African slaves in 1,500 years.

This woman is clearly into bbc with her sister skinnydipping in a canadian Lake
The sister has a jamican flag as a towel
There is another video on her Chanel where she is cooking wearing a White t shirt with a reverse ace card symbol witch we all know the hidden massage symbolize

This is still happening today. This forum is basically a white women's forum for oppressing and sexually abusing black men, whilst making them believe it is the other way round.

You're deluded if you think otherwise. 👋😊

This is still happening today. This forum is basically a white women's forum for oppressing and sexually abusing black men, whilst making them believe it is the other way round.

Ask the hotwife's holes who's being oppressed and abused?

We are all consenting adults making a conscious decision to fulfill our sexual desires with other consenting adults and having adult fun! The only thing oppressed around here are some little cocks and the only thing abused are holes that desired to be fucked and filled!♠️

We are all consenting adults making a conscious decision to fulfill our sexual desires with other consenting adults and having adult fun! The only thing oppressed around here are some little cocks and the only thing abused are holes that desired to be fucked and filled!♠️
👍👍👍👍👍

They love it.

❤️❤️

All those black victims being ****** to have no strings attached sex, I hope the black men on here are able to rise above it. I'm organizing a March or at the very least taking a knee whenever I hear the name Kardashian

All those black victims being ****** to have no strings attached sex, I hope the black men on here are able to rise above it. I'm organizing a March or at the very least taking a knee whenever I hear the name Kardashian
You're right. Nobody cares for the victims of white woman abuse. You should take the knee anyway.

Back