Defining "sex" for white boys

So if the hubby bf can't get it together as you said and keeps fighting it all the time? Then maybe hubby bf ain't beta.

He might actually be an alpha but a weaker bull? Should he get turned out bi gay then? Is that the law of nature that a weaker bull should be fucked and turned into a steer then like the beta ? Or should he leave them two and find another woman who doesn't want a cuck him so he can do the fucking again? This is a serious question,I thought of this after reading your post.

If there is actual conflict and/or true unhappiness on the part of the committed male due to the outside sexual activities of his female, then he needs to learn acceptance or move on. He could be lacking the emotional maturity to love and support his partner and her unconventional choices, or he may truly be unable due to his nature.

Another possibility is that he likes the process of fighting for his woman’s attention, followed by failing in a spectacular way that is presented to him. A bull that I know said that one of his hottest experiences was coming back to a couple a year after they stopped to work on their marriage and attempt to be traditional again. The husband looked and felt defeated, and the bull watched him most of the time while he pleasured the wife. The husband didn’t want to get hard and masturbate, but he did.

Finally, not all bulls want to fuck betas in the ass to prove a point. They could if they wanted, but many do not. The point to me is that the alpha can do so while retaining 100 percent of his heterosexuality. In my experience, it is mainly about humbling the fellow hetero beta, not being gay.

If you're here and especially on this forum then you know that white boys are at the bottom of the sexual totem pole so to speak, and I think it's time we started to reflect that in how we define sex for ourselves.

"Sex" for white boys should be redefined altogether to solely mean getting fucked by and sucking BBC. Whenever you hear a white boy talking about getting laid it should be clear in your mind he had a throbbing BBC halfway down his throat and got pounded all night long. The idea of white boys having any other kind of sex should be an alien concept not just to us but the world at large and we need to do our part in solidifying this concept.

Gone are the days when young white dudes went out chasing pussy, now we are better suited to be the pussy and chase the biggest, juiciest black cocks we can find and even have bragging rights amongst ourselves. This dynamic shift would do so much to heal race relations and power structures in the west and we will finally live in bliss
I am very much a bottom and have been with real men of all colors, but I do enjoy the BBC best

If you're here and especially on this forum then you know that white boys are at the bottom of the sexual totem pole so to speak, and I think it's time we started to reflect that in how we define sex for ourselves.

"Sex" for white boys should be redefined altogether to solely mean getting fucked by and sucking BBC. Whenever you hear a white boy talking about getting laid it should be clear in your mind he had a throbbing BBC halfway down his throat and got pounded all night long. The idea of white boys having any other kind of sex should be an alien concept not just to us but the world at large and we need to do our part in solidifying this concept.

Gone are the days when young white dudes went out chasing pussy, now we are better suited to be the pussy and chase the biggest, juiciest black cocks we can find and even have bragging rights amongst ourselves. This dynamic shift would do so much to heal race relations and power structures in the west and we will finally live in bliss
Stop projecting your feelings about yourself on an entire race as a whole. One thing I'm really getting tired of here is some weasel dick boi with literally nothing posted, trying to project his stupidity and twisted fantasies on the rest of us. I hate racism, no matter how you package it, and don't assume that everyone thinks the same way you do.

Stop projecting your feelings about yourself on an entire race as a whole. One thing I'm really getting tired of here is some weasel dick boi with literally nothing posted, trying to project his stupidity and twisted fantasies on the rest of us. I hate racism, no matter how you package it, and don't assume that everyone thinks the same way you do.
don't give him such harsh critique Madam. It's only fantasy after all.

Didn't sound like a fantasy to me, and Many people who decided to PM me didn't think it was a fantasy, either. I don't like to see people stereotyped or insulted, I don't care who gets turned on by it.
1. This entire forum is dedicated to a fantasy that sometimes turns into reality.

2. You aren't the author of this thread so what PMs are you referring to and do they have any actual relation to this thread

3. What is your definition and distinction between fantasy and reality?

4. You say you don't like people stereotyped or insulted yet you're posting it on a forum that does literally exactly that in a sexual kink capacity. Wow.

If you found his post to be racist, I struggle to see how you don't find this entire community racist. You need to remember this is all sexual fantasy at its base.

Last edited:
1. This entire forum is dedicated to a fantasy that sometimes turns into reality.

2. You aren't the author of this thread so what PMs are you referring to and do they have any actual relation to this thread

3. What is your definition and distinction between fantasy and reality?

4. You say you don't like people stereotyped or insulted yet you're posting it on a forum that does literally exactly that in a sexual kink capacity. Wow.

If you found his post to be racist, I struggle to see how you don't find this entire community racist. You need to remember this is all sexual fantasy at its base.
Take a deep breath ron. You've been here for three days, you've posted nothing; and suddenly you're an authority on how the forum works? And want to grill me for information that is none of your business... You don't have to agree with me, you can be wrong if you want to!!! Peace Out.

If there is actual conflict and/or true unhappiness on the part of the committed male due to the outside sexual activities of his female, then he needs to learn acceptance or move on. He could be lacking the emotional maturity to love and support his partner and her unconventional choices, or he may truly be unable due to his nature.

Another possibility is that he likes the process of fighting for his woman’s attention, followed by failing in a spectacular way that is presented to him. A bull that I know said that one of his hottest experiences was coming back to a couple a year after they stopped to work on their marriage and attempt to be traditional again. The husband looked and felt defeated, and the bull watched him most of the time while he pleasured the wife. The husband didn’t want to get hard and masturbate, but he did.

Finally, not all bulls want to fuck betas in the ass to prove a point. They could if they wanted, but many do not. The point to me is that the alpha can do so while retaining 100 percent of his heterosexuality. In my experience, it is mainly about humbling the fellow hetero beta, not being gay.
It sure couldn't be the wife's fault right?? maybe she shouldn't be doing it if she truly carred for her hubby.

But don't or she wouldn't do it. You say the hubby should just put up with it or leave that probably true but most these guys don't have the balls to do that. But they should realize they already lost her if she keeps going back.

NOT TO SOUND COLD BUT HONESTY IS KEY....IF YOURE NOT A MAN THAT WOMEN DESIRE YOU NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO BE OF USE AND FIND SOME TYPE OF SATISFACTION....THERES NO SHAME IN ALTERNATIVE OUTLETS SEXUALLY...WATCH BBC & COCK HYPNOS....YOU WILL CRAVE COCK AND IT WILL GIVE YOU AN EASIER WAY TO HAVE SEX THAN CHASING WOMEN WHO HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU
#BLACKALPHASRULE
Or you can find a woman who loves you and wants to please you sexually if you want to have sex with women. Not to sound cold but, There are plenty of loving and lovely women out there who will want you and don’t have cavernous pussies.

Not all white men not boys are not at bottom of totem-pole in your mind maybe in reality no. That's a portrayed stereotype I been with black that had much smaller penis than black shrimp dick , compared to my BWC and they were not as strong masculine as me either. If you want to be a cheerleader for the whitely has his place with no pussy and sissy only, more power to yah. But not truthful or accurate IMHO.
I think you just burst his fantasy bubble.

My sex has been this lately;

Im locked in chastity for 5+ days, giving my wife mutiple orgasms, then on a drunken night, make her cum repeatedly using my fingers, tongue, strap ons, dildos, and vibrators the last time over 15 times including a few orgasms, then after begging her, allowed to cum in her (her biggest turn on). I only last a short bit, but shes already cum a ton.

Next morning, back in chastity

Not all white men not boys are not at bottom of totem-pole in your mind maybe in reality no. That's a portrayed stereotype I been with black that had much smaller penis than black shrimp dick , compared to my BWC and they were not as strong masculine as me either. If you want to be a cheerleader for the whitely has his place with no pussy and sissy only, more power to yah. But not truthful or accurate IMHO.
Yeah I agree. Ive had bigger than my hubby but I'll be honest, hes not too shabby size wise and is still the best fuck I've ever had. And yes...thats a challenge for someone out there. Ha

Also, My hubby has been with 4 or 5 black girls in past 10 years and while I watched him fuck them I could tell they were loving it and judging by their callbacks i think I was right.

Yeah I agree. Ive had bigger than my hubby but I'll be honest, hes not too shabby size wise and is still the best fuck I've ever had. And yes...thats a challenge for someone out there. Ha

Also, My hubby has been with 4 or 5 black girls in past 10 years and while I watched him fuck them I could tell they were loving it and judging by their callbacks i think I was right.
Kinkyjtowncpl

I was going to PM you but somehow your profile isn't available to us not sure why.

So if the hubby bf can't get it together as you said and keeps fighting it all the time? Then maybe hubby bf ain't beta.

He might actually be an alpha but a weaker bull? Should he get turned out bi gay then? Is that the law of nature that a weaker bull should be fucked and turned into a steer then like the beta ? Or should he leave them two and find another woman who doesn't want a cuck him so he can do the fucking again? This is a serious question,I thought of this after reading your post.
Yes I agree.
Most of the guys on this site have similar views on cuckolding and by reading and engaging with each other we reinforce those views. (just like good ol' google does to us.)
But I would think that most people in the wider world would be angry and upset if they found out that they had been cuckolded.
I wonder what proportion of the prison population are in for ******* or assault of their wife or her lover?
🌻

As an older white sissy boi I define sex just as you have described it. Gone for me is the stress of trying to please a woman. Just as my wife did...I found that once you have a Black Cock deep inside your body, no other act will come close to the pleasure, satisfaction and emotional fulfillment.

Something else I would like to share, if I may. I don't often see this aspect talked about. Let me be clear with what I am about to reveal. This is my opinion only. I am not, nor can I speak for other white bois.

Being penetrated is absolutely different than penetrating. I mean more than just the physical act itself. Yes the physical act is also much different in the feeling of my body.

Being penetrated is accepting a Man to enter your body. It is so much more intimate in both the act as well as the emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects. When I used to fuck women, wife I felt and thought with my penis. Being penetrated I dont even know I have one, nor do I care. The bonding of completely surrendering ones body and emotions to a Man is life altering and so much more satisfying on every level.

Orgasms. Orgasms are also completely. When I pretended to be an Alpha and fucked a woman or even my wife I thought of only the pleasure my penis was feeling and my desire to cum. While being penetrated I think about nothing except the Man that I have given myself and my body to. I only care about him and his pleasure. This, combined with being stimulated internally rather than externally has resulted in the most intense and whole body orgasms. Note, I did not say cumming. I think I came as a guy, I orgasm as a sissy. So so so much better both physically and emotionally. After I came...I was done. After I orgasm (which by the way can last for a long time) I do not lose my sexual desires or needs. In fact the exact opposite is true. I need and desire to feel that sensation again and again. I have found that when a Man has is big Cock deep inside me, stretching me, filling me, I want...no I need more. When he is done I can and do want more, but also find that I am purring like a kitten in his arms.

Anyone else feel the same?
While I can't possibly attest to all that you say based on my own experience, I do think you offer some very powerful, well-considered and expressed thoughts here. If they're being honest I'd bet many man, even some who may be reluctant to admit it, can relate to some of it...at the very least.

For myself, I guess I'm saying I absolutely know enough already to understand why you write some of the things you do about some things beyond my knowledge. I am not a fan of labels though, especially pejorative-seeming ones like sissy. It’s ridiculous and juvenile. I don't believe discovering an expanded capacity for pleasure, especially, as you rightly point out, in a way so wondrous and nourishing to both the emotional and physical self, makes you less of a man so much as a more highly evolved person.

Last edited:
Back