Defining "sex" for white boys

Cucks should be primarily having sex with bulls and bulls should feminize the sissy early in the relationship. Since cuck can't fuck wifey like a man, the bull should turn him into his "girl".
The bull fucking the cuck in front of the wife makes it clear that he's the alpha and the cuck is the beta, which solidifies the dynamics of the three-way relationship. In other animals, it's common for alphas and betas to have sex, especially when females are not around or not fertile/receptive. It also prevents feelings of jealously. The cuck gets used to cumming from the bull pounding his prostate, gets conditioned not to expect sex from his wife, and becomes more subservient to the bull.

The bull penetrating the cuck shows him what the wife is getting and how it feels to get alpha cock. He's getting the same sperm inside him as the one's fertilizing his wife's womb.

An idea could be to restrict sex between the cuck and the hotwife (denial) and have sex depend on how far the cuck goes with the bull.

Go from the cuck having sex with the hotwife, to only oral, to only handjobs, to no more sexual attention from the hotwife. And she says if you want to have sex with me (or get a blowjob or whatever) you have to touch his cock (the bull’s)

Gradually raise the stakes, it goes from touching his cock or no sex, to handjob or no sex, to putting his mouth on it, to licking it, to being penetrated.

There was another comment here that reflected the wife's feelings:
"She told me she needed to see them dominate us both and if we were going to do this we should do it together as a couple. If I was going to share her and her fall in love and get what she needed then we should each acknowledge our places in the relationship and show them I accept her feelings for him and show him I accept he him physically and mentally taking my place sexually and I accept my new role in all our lives and relationship by showing them both I submit to him sexually as a better lover and really help create an atmosphere of submission to help increase her desire for him as the alpha male instead of me and for him to feel more energized to fuck her better than I can as her alpha male to give her what she needs by showing them how much I understand and accept his larger cock and give him a dominating desire to cum inside her pussy in front of me and her accept and admit that more after he pegs me and I fluff his cock in front of her and thank him afterward by cleaning them both. She needs alpha dominant bulls to please her and part of that is them dominating over her man who she loves, but needs to see the bond broken visually so she can accept and admit her feelings and needs have changed for me and grown in different directions."

Great post. If you are a cuckold then you are a beta. What do alpha males do to beta males in most other species: fuck them in the ass. There are not gay horses, dogs, etc. Still, the alpha shows his dominance by breeding all females in herd or pack, and makes the beta males take his dick up the butt. Just how things are, and perfectly natural.

My advice is submit to the alpha, listen to what he says, and accept who you are.

As an older white sissy boi I define sex just as you have described it. Gone for me is the stress of trying to please a woman. Just as my wife did...I found that once you have a Black Cock deep inside your body, no other act will come close to the pleasure, satisfaction and emotional fulfillment.

Something else I would like to share, if I may. I don't often see this aspect talked about. Let me be clear with what I am about to reveal. This is my opinion only. I am not, nor can I speak for other white bois.

Being penetrated is absolutely different than penetrating. I mean more than just the physical act itself. Yes the physical act is also much different in the feeling of my body.

Being penetrated is accepting a Man to enter your body. It is so much more intimate in both the act as well as the emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects. When I used to fuck women, wife I felt and thought with my penis. Being penetrated I dont even know I have one, nor do I care. The bonding of completely surrendering ones body and emotions to a Man is life altering and so much more satisfying on every level.

Orgasms. Orgasms are also completely. When I pretended to be an Alpha and fucked a woman or even my wife I thought of only the pleasure my penis was feeling and my desire to cum. While being penetrated I think about nothing except the Man that I have given myself and my body to. I only care about him and his pleasure. This, combined with being stimulated internally rather than externally has resulted in the most intense and whole body orgasms. Note, I did not say cumming. I think I came as a guy, I orgasm as a sissy. So so so much better both physically and emotionally. After I came...I was done. After I orgasm (which by the way can last for a long time) I do not lose my sexual desires or needs. In fact the exact opposite is true. I need and desire to feel that sensation again and again. I have found that when a Man has is big Cock deep inside me, stretching me, filling me, I want...no I need more. When he is done I can and do want more, but also find that I am purring like a kitten in his arms.

Anyone else feel the same?
yes. i agree. i love surrendering to a BBC. i cannot get enough.

looking at black cocks here makes my mouth water.

As an older white sissy boi I define sex just as you have described it. Gone for me is the stress of trying to please a woman. Just as my wife did...I found that once you have a Black Cock deep inside your body, no other act will come close to the pleasure, satisfaction and emotional fulfillment.

Something else I would like to share, if I may. I don't often see this aspect talked about. Let me be clear with what I am about to reveal. This is my opinion only. I am not, nor can I speak for other white bois.

Being penetrated is absolutely different than penetrating. I mean more than just the physical act itself. Yes the physical act is also much different in the feeling of my body.

Being penetrated is accepting a Man to enter your body. It is so much more intimate in both the act as well as the emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects. When I used to fuck women, wife I felt and thought with my penis. Being penetrated I dont even know I have one, nor do I care. The bonding of completely surrendering ones body and emotions to a Man is life altering and so much more satisfying on every level.

Orgasms. Orgasms are also completely. When I pretended to be an Alpha and fucked a woman or even my wife I thought of only the pleasure my penis was feeling and my desire to cum. While being penetrated I think about nothing except the Man that I have given myself and my body to. I only care about him and his pleasure. This, combined with being stimulated internally rather than externally has resulted in the most intense and whole body orgasms. Note, I did not say cumming. I think I came as a guy, I orgasm as a sissy. So so so much better both physically and emotionally. After I came...I was done. After I orgasm (which by the way can last for a long time) I do not lose my sexual desires or needs. In fact the exact opposite is true. I need and desire to feel that sensation again and again. I have found that when a Man has is big Cock deep inside me, stretching me, filling me, I want...no I need more. When he is done I can and do want more, but also find that I am purring like a kitten in his arms.

Oh my god I so so soooo want to experience this!! I have only sucked BBC so far and only a few times in my life. But I have thought so many times about being taken by a large framed and endowed Black man or men. Sounds like heaven to me 😇🥰

YES!! Explained very well!😍 Love Stefi xoxo

Now I'm really wanting to feel a BBC deep in my body 😍!

Oh my god I so so soooo want to experience this!! I have only sucked BBC so far and only a few times in my life. But I have thought so many times about being taken by a large framed and endowed Black man or men. Sounds like heaven to me 😇🥰
I hope someday you will have the experience 😍

Not all white men not boys are not at bottom of totem-pole in your mind maybe in reality no. That's a portrayed stereotype I been with black that had much smaller penis than black shrimp dick , compared to my BWC and they were not as strong masculine as me either. If you want to be a cheerleader for the whitely has his place with no pussy and sissy only, more power to yah. But not truthful or accurate IMHO.
Exactly!!! This cuck fails to realize there's SO MANY BWC ALPHAS out there. The reason why he doesn't realize this is because he is suffering from Stockholm's syndrome, and yes it does exist. A lot of cucks are suffering from one form or another of Stockholm syndrome.

Exactly!!! This cuck fails to realize there's SO MANY BWC ALPHAS out there. The reason why he doesn't realize this is because he is suffering from Stockholm's syndrome, and yes it does exist. A lot of cucks are suffering from one form or another of Stockholm syndrome.
And likely a few other psychological illness syndromes.

Not all white men not boys are not at bottom of totem-pole in your mind maybe in reality no. That's a portrayed stereotype I been with black that had much smaller penis than black shrimp dick , compared to my BWC and they were not as strong masculine as me either. If you want to be a cheerleader for the whitely has his place with no pussy and sissy only, more power to yah. But not truthful or accurate IMHO.
And likely a few other psychological syndromes.

Great post. If you are a cuckold then you are a beta. What do alpha males do to beta males in most other species: fuck them in the ass. There are not gay horses, dogs, etc. Still, the alpha shows his dominance by breeding all females in herd or pack, and makes the beta males take his dick up the butt. Just how things are, and perfectly natural.

My advice is submit to the alpha, listen to what he says, and accept who you are.
My neighbors dog is gay.🐶

Last edited:

So if the hubby bf can't get it together as you said and keeps fighting it all the time? Then maybe hubby bf ain't beta.

He might actually be an alpha but a weaker bull? Should he get turned out bi gay then? Is that the law of nature that a weaker bull should be fucked and turned into a steer then like the beta ? Or should he leave them two and find another woman who doesn't want a cuck him so he can do the fucking again? This is a serious question,I thought of this after reading your post.

Back