Defining "sex" for white boys

If you're here and especially on this forum then you know that white boys are at the bottom of the sexual totem pole so to speak, and I think it's time we started to reflect that in how we define sex for ourselves.

"Sex" for white boys should be redefined altogether to solely mean getting fucked by and sucking BBC. Whenever you hear a white boy talking about getting laid it should be clear in your mind he had a throbbing BBC halfway down his throat and got pounded all night long. The idea of white boys having any other kind of sex should be an alien concept not just to us but the world at large and we need to do our part in solidifying this concept.

Gone are the days when young white dudes went out chasing pussy, now we are better suited to be the pussy and chase the biggest, juiciest black cocks we can find and even have bragging rights amongst ourselves. This dynamic shift would do so much to heal race relations and power structures in the west and we will finally live in bliss

this is something I've thought about for a long time. Being in chastity with my ex led me to accept and find comfort in my role as a bottom. Sex meant taking a bull or getting pegged if she was willing to give me any pleasure. It quickly became something that i no longer even saw as degrading. She and i enthusiastically pegged, of course never leaving chastity, and she would set up dates for me with a bi (or sometimes outright gay) bull that would give me what i needed. No shame in accepting your role ;)

As an older white sissy boi I define sex just as you have described it. Gone for me is the stress of trying to please a woman. Just as my wife did...I found that once you have a Black Cock deep inside your body, no other act will come close to the pleasure, satisfaction and emotional fulfillment.

Something else I would like to share, if I may. I don't often see this aspect talked about. Let me be clear with what I am about to reveal. This is my opinion only. I am not, nor can I speak for other white bois.

Being penetrated is absolutely different than penetrating. I mean more than just the physical act itself. Yes the physical act is also much different in the feeling of my body.

Being penetrated is accepting a Man to enter your body. It is so much more intimate in both the act as well as the emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects. When I used to fuck women, wife I felt and thought with my penis. Being penetrated I dont even know I have one, nor do I care. The bonding of completely surrendering ones body and emotions to a Man is life altering and so much more satisfying on every level.

Orgasms. Orgasms are also completely. When I pretended to be an Alpha and fucked a woman or even my wife I thought of only the pleasure my penis was feeling and my desire to cum. While being penetrated I think about nothing except the Man that I have given myself and my body to. I only care about him and his pleasure. This, combined with being stimulated internally rather than externally has resulted in the most intense and whole body orgasms. Note, I did not say cumming. I think I came as a guy, I orgasm as a sissy. So so so much better both physically and emotionally. After I came...I was done. After I orgasm (which by the way can last for a long time) I do not lose my sexual desires or needs. In fact the exact opposite is true. I need and desire to feel that sensation again and again. I have found that when a Man has is big Cock deep inside me, stretching me, filling me, I want...no I need more. When he is done I can and do want more, but also find that I am purring like a kitten in his arms.

Anyone else feel the same?

If you're here and especially on this forum then you know that white boys are at the bottom of the sexual totem pole so to speak, and I think it's time we started to reflect that in how we define sex for ourselves.

"Sex" for white boys should be redefined altogether to solely mean getting fucked by and sucking BBC. Whenever you hear a white boy talking about getting laid it should be clear in your mind he had a throbbing BBC halfway down his throat and got pounded all night long. The idea of white boys having any other kind of sex should be an alien concept not just to us but the world at large and we need to do our part in solidifying this concept.

Gone are the days when young white dudes went out chasing pussy, now we are better suited to be the pussy and chase the biggest, juiciest black cocks we can find and even have bragging rights amongst ourselves. This dynamic shift would do so much to heal race relations and power structures in the west and we will finally live in bliss
Not all white men not boys are not at bottom of totem-pole in your mind maybe in reality no. That's a portrayed stereotype I been with black that had much smaller penis than black shrimp dick , compared to my BWC and they were not as strong masculine as me either. If you want to be a cheerleader for the whitely has his place with no pussy and sissy only, more power to yah. But not truthful or accurate IMHO.

As an older white sissy boi I define sex just as you have described it. Gone for me is the stress of trying to please a woman. Just as my wife did...I found that once you have a Black Cock deep inside your body, no other act will come close to the pleasure, satisfaction and emotional fulfillment.

Something else I would like to share, if I may. I don't often see this aspect talked about. Let me be clear with what I am about to reveal. This is my opinion only. I am not, nor can I speak for other white bois.

Being penetrated is absolutely different than penetrating. I mean more than just the physical act itself. Yes the physical act is also much different in the feeling of my body.

Being penetrated is accepting a Man to enter your body. It is so much more intimate in both the act as well as the emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects. When I used to fuck women, wife I felt and thought with my penis. Being penetrated I dont even know I have one, nor do I care. The bonding of completely surrendering ones body and emotions to a Man is life altering and so much more satisfying on every level.

Orgasms. Orgasms are also completely. When I pretended to be an Alpha and fucked a woman or even my wife I thought of only the pleasure my penis was feeling and my desire to cum. While being penetrated I think about nothing except the Man that I have given myself and my body to. I only care about him and his pleasure. This, combined with being stimulated internally rather than externally has resulted in the most intense and whole body orgasms. Note, I did not say cumming. I think I came as a guy, I orgasm as a sissy. So so so much better both physically and emotionally. After I came...I was done. After I orgasm (which by the way can last for a long time) I do not lose my sexual desires or needs. In fact the exact opposite is true. I need and desire to feel that sensation again and again. I have found that when a Man has is big Cock deep inside me, stretching me, filling me, I want...no I need more. When he is done I can and do want more, but also find that I am purring like a kitten in his arms.

Usnluv

I am bisexual and I like both equally I have had anal orgasm the very first time I let a man fuck me as an adult. It feels way different than cumming usual man's way. It was as if my ass started feeling warmth and felt little jolts of electricity way up in my ass as i rode his cock the first time and then it got more intense heat in my mid section bolts of electricity then I moaned out like my wife would when fucking her and never even toughing my cock came all over the place hands free sprayed so much cum like never before then it happened again not as much cum out my cock but felt the anal orgasm prostate orgasm a second time. felt like my cock exploded from the inside out.

But I wouldn't say better than cumming with my cock the usual way of penetrating someone's ass, mouth, or pussy. Just a whole different feeling. But as bisexual more born alpha man Im 95% bull doing the fucking and 5% at best bisexual where i want to bottom. I don't know IMHO if i hadn't been penetrated and sexually abused by an adult male family member at 5 if i would be bi at all even. This went on from 5 to 11 then i got too teen adult looking and the pedos left me alone. I'm like a moth to flame in arrested development I got so turned on when my wife saw it somehow that made me feel ok took the shame and insecurities away for awhile each time. Seeing my wife so turned on made me feel its ok somehow what happened to me.

But as a natural dom man it wasnt a pretend show and didnt have to act being a bull I guess. I am no way ever thinking of being a sissy one I am not a very good looking man and I would be even very worse looking as a women/sissy IMHO. I have a craving for BWC BBC Hell BOC if there were any i could find lol :). But I have a bigger craving to dominate bi couples and women too including my wife and FWB suister wives. And at least for me I do not see a change in my sexaul sataus roles as a white man.

As a matter of fact. I have these fantasies now of cucking a black man and his black wife and being their bull. I truly love fucking black women over white too a lot they are more forceful direct to the point and will tell you what they want I like a little mild dom in a women it bring the best in me out.

i feel the exact same

NOT TO SOUND COLD BUT HONESTY IS KEY....IF YOURE NOT A MAN THAT WOMEN DESIRE YOU NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO BE OF USE AND FIND SOME TYPE OF SATISFACTION....THERES NO SHAME IN ALTERNATIVE OUTLETS SEXUALLY...WATCH BBC & COCK HYPNOS....YOU WILL CRAVE COCK AND IT WILL GIVE YOU AN EASIER WAY TO HAVE SEX THAN CHASING WOMEN WHO HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU
#BLACKALPHASRULE

NOT TO SOUND COLD BUT HONESTY IS KEY....IF YOURE NOT A MAN THAT WOMEN DESIRE YOU NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO BE OF USE AND FIND SOME TYPE OF SATISFACTION....THERES NO SHAME IN ALTERNATIVE OUTLETS SEXUALLY...WATCH BBC & COCK HYPNOS....YOU WILL CRAVE COCK AND IT WILL GIVE YOU AN EASIER WAY TO HAVE SEX THAN CHASING WOMEN WHO HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU
#BLACKALPHASRULE
I guess you might be right I'm glad that most women find me desirable. And if I was on the fem end of the man totem-pole I might just be one who gave in by nature I guess. I can see that.

There is no right or wrong way here not one better than the other. I'm bi but mostly top and my wife points out that men crush on me as well as women all the time. I guess I'm blessed with always having women in my life too. Or maybe the bottom role being like a woman would be an option for me too.

Letting a man penetrate you is the most wonderful experience.
Submissiveness and a bit of pain at first followed by the pleasure of his thrusting, not daring to cum until he does. Afterwards feeling his sperm dripping down my leg,
Ahhh

BEAUTIFUL SISSY *******...EMBRACE YIUR LOVE OF VIRILE REAL MANS COCKS MMMM
the more i watch *******'s the more i want titts

I have felt it for myself

No more pussy ever!

Cucks should be primarily having sex with bulls and bulls should feminize the sissy early in the relationship. Since cuck can't fuck wifey like a man, the bull should turn him into his "girl".
The bull fucking the cuck in front of the wife makes it clear that he's the alpha and the cuck is the beta, which solidifies the dynamics of the three-way relationship. In other animals, it's common for alphas and betas to have sex, especially when females are not around or not fertile/receptive. It also prevents feelings of jealously. The cuck gets used to cumming from the bull pounding his prostate, gets conditioned not to expect sex from his wife, and becomes more subservient to the bull.

The bull penetrating the cuck shows him what the wife is getting and how it feels to get alpha cock. He's getting the same sperm inside him as the one's fertilizing his wife's womb.

An idea could be to restrict sex between the cuck and the hotwife (denial) and have sex depend on how far the cuck goes with the bull.

Go from the cuck having sex with the hotwife, to only oral, to only handjobs, to no more sexual attention from the hotwife. And she says if you want to have sex with me (or get a blowjob or whatever) you have to touch his cock (the bull’s)

Gradually raise the stakes, it goes from touching his cock or no sex, to handjob or no sex, to putting his mouth on it, to licking it, to being penetrated.

There was another comment here that reflected the wife's feelings:
"She told me she needed to see them dominate us both and if we were going to do this we should do it together as a couple. If I was going to share her and her fall in love and get what she needed then we should each acknowledge our places in the relationship and show them I accept her feelings for him and show him I accept he him physically and mentally taking my place sexually and I accept my new role in all our lives and relationship by showing them both I submit to him sexually as a better lover and really help create an atmosphere of submission to help increase her desire for him as the alpha male instead of me and for him to feel more energized to fuck her better than I can as her alpha male to give her what she needs by showing them how much I understand and accept his larger cock and give him a dominating desire to cum inside her pussy in front of me and her accept and admit that more after he pegs me and I fluff his cock in front of her and thank him afterward by cleaning them both. She needs alpha dominant bulls to please her and part of that is them dominating over her man who she loves, but needs to see the bond broken visually so she can accept and admit her feelings and needs have changed for me and grown in different directions."

Attachments

• tumblr_p84v1lJ6dv1x3lqh1o1_400.gif
    tumblr_p84v1lJ6dv1x3lqh1o1_400.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 295
  • 201_1000.jpg
    201_1000.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 282
  • tumblr_nmr3k9SyAP1tmn6zqo1_400.gif
    tumblr_nmr3k9SyAP1tmn6zqo1_400.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 293
  • tumblr_nwmbu8tQkP1u8n3b5o1_500.gif
    tumblr_nwmbu8tQkP1u8n3b5o1_500.gif
    1 MB · Views: 303
Last edited:
English is not native language for me. Sorry.

Let's face the future!

White youths are created to take cocks in their mouths and anus. Their throat and ass was made by nature itself so that the cocks move in and out.

We will not restrict the gentle mouths and tight asses of white boys. They are designed to suck and fuck by ALL cocks and tentacles in the galaxy!

06217352c5ab40ab9ebcded47d7fdadc.png
sample_3ce0d9bfbb6c7c8c4c3a464b35d197873c896f87.jpg
sample_5a4033dfcd863140c7ddf7208f48683f.jpg
5cd20caa6e512609d8f73ad9a95e38eadbb52dff.jpg
yiff-G-Йифф-секретные-разделы-yiff-group-3769824.png
1583162173644480189365.png

Last edited:
English is not native language for me. Sorry.

Let's face the future!

White youths are created to take cocks in their mouths and anus. Their throat and ass was made by nature itself so that the cocks move in and out.

We will not restrict the gentle mouths and tight asses of white boys. They are designed to suck and fuck by ALL cocks and tentacles in the galaxy!

https://wimg.rule34.xxx//images/2428/06217352c5ab40ab9ebcded47d7fdadc.png

https://wimg.rule34.xxx//images/3459/3ce0d9bfbb6c7c8c4c3a464b35d197873c896f87.png

could not agree more with your thoughts and beliefs

Back