Defining "sex" for white boys

Had my ass penetrated once by a beautiful shemale. I took a very well deserved pounding. I was there for the taking and any of my pleasure came from the giving of myself. I recall only getting semi hard which I never quite understood? Maybe had something to do with my submission? Also was surprised how natural it felt.

Had my ass penetrated once by a beautiful shemale. I took a very well deserved pounding. I was there for the taking and any of my pleasure came from the giving of myself. I recall only getting semi hard which I never quite understood? Maybe had something to do with my submission? Also was surprised how natural it felt.
I’m almost never hard when I’m getting fucked. I can’t say why that is but I don’t care or need an erection in that moment.

So if the hubby bf can't get it together as you said and keeps fighting it all the time? Then maybe hubby bf ain't beta.

He might actually be an alpha but a weaker bull? Should he get turned out bi gay then? Is that the law of nature that a weaker bull should be fucked and turned into a steer then like the beta ? Or should he leave them two and find another woman who doesn't want a cuck him so he can do the fucking again? This is a serious question,I thought of this after reading your post.
Fall in line and be turned out. It’s the ONLY way.

Yes it's odd, with other sexual acts, even with the same person I get a full erection. But when I get fucked (and I do love it best) I only get semi hard.
It certainly doesn't stop me Cumming,not at all!

Yes it's odd, with other sexual acts, even with the same person I get a full erection. But when I get fucked (and I do love it best) I only get semi hard.
It certainly doesn't stop me Cumming,not at all!

Thank you for the reply. For the longest time I thought it had to do with me but it seems this also happens to others as well. I have also noticed when I chat with a dom guy on line a similar thing happens with only getting half hard. Thanks again.

If you're here and especially on this forum then you know that white boys are at the bottom of the sexual totem pole so to speak, and I think it's time we started to reflect that in how we define sex for ourselves.

"Sex" for white boys should be redefined altogether to solely mean getting fucked by and sucking BBC. Whenever you hear a white boy talking about getting laid it should be clear in your mind he had a throbbing BBC halfway down his throat and got pounded all night long. The idea of white boys having any other kind of sex should be an alien concept not just to us but the world at large and we need to do our part in solidifying this concept.

Gone are the days when young white dudes went out chasing pussy, now we are better suited to be the pussy and chase the biggest, juiciest black cocks we can find and even have bragging rights amongst ourselves. This dynamic shift would do so much to heal race relations and power structures in the west and we will finally live in bliss
I list my virginity(I was 14) after I spent a weekend alone with a neighbor(he was 37)who showed me exactly what a white boy is really expected to be in our world, 3 full days a d nights with his huge black cock that could go for hours and was always rock hard within a few minutes after blowin a load.went from virgin to being fucked like a bitch until I was having the highest orgasm ever all over his throbbing dick, and by Sunday night I was completely turned out and was not just enjoying him filling my boypussy but loving it so much I was begging for more dick any time I was without it for more that a few minutes...I'm 44 now and I e been 100% black cock slut only...I've never even tried being with a girl and only way I'm turned on is for a hard black cock and I'm completely submissive to it, no matter the situation...something in me will ******* me to drop whatever I'm doing any time I have a black guy wanting to gimme that big cock

Sex for me has turned into being naked for my black master and being used as a sex toy in anyway that gives him pleasure. I suck his cock when he needs to be serviced and if he need to give a good fucking, then he uses my boy pussy and fills me with his cum. When I'm not with him, sex is jerking off thinking about sucking cock. It's been a while since he called. I'm starting to crave a cock. For me sex is really sucking cock and jerking off thinking about it.

Sex for me has completely changed over the years. I used to get intercourse from my wife. But that has drastically slowed up to only very special occasion. 99% of the time now, my sex life is as follows- My wife fucks her bull while I’m relegated to being hunched over next to the bed, my panties around my ankles, furiously beating off my nub till I drop a massive load. Or occasionally when the bull isn’t around, she will lick my nipples while jerking me off to completion. When she says I can have sex, this is what “sex” is. Its nice to know the pressure to bring her supreme pleasure is no longer needed from me. She has her bull for that. I can’t deliver like a bbc would, and that ok. We all have our place. She has told me to just get off when I need to as her bull gives her all the pleasure she requires. He’s there for her sexually and to get her off when she needs it. But I’m her rock, best friend and the emotional component for her. And I’m fine with that. I get what I need, she gets the sex she desperately needs. It’s a win win

Last edited:
Back